Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train bodyparts how many times a week on juice?

Solidspine is right...

That's how I work out. Five days a.ek, with sat and sun off. One body part a day. I might do light cardio on sat, but that's all

Train each muscle group 1x/week. It's all the body needs if you're training correctly, IMO. As for the question on EQ instead of Deca, that's the reason I use EQ. Less bloating... and try Nolvadex during your cycle. It should minimize your water retention.... (Someone correct me if I'm wrong...still learning here...)

Btw, I always train Bi's and Tri's on the same day... Love the pump I get!

vinnie said:
ok, what about mixing upper body with lower body?

There is no reason you cannot mix them except for fitigue. Like I wouldn't bench and squat in the same day. Also there is the issue of blood flow. When you work out upper there is more blood there than usual and the same for legs. So If I were going to work upper and lower on the same day I would do it in 2 different workouts.......Hound Dog

But if ya can train one body part per day once a week without juice. then wouldnt bein on the Juice make ya be able to grow bigger by hitting it more than once because of muscle recovery being way shorter thus getting you bigger?

I used to do Bi's and Tri's the same day. But then I started reading about pushing and pulling exercises. I'm going to try bic's and back and see how that works out. Chest and tri's, shit like that. I've never done it that way before, and it's time for change so maybe it'll work out.

Top Bottom