Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train bodyparts how many times a week on juice?

Juice or no Juice everyone is different...it is impossible for anyone one on this board to tell another person the amount of recovery time he or she needs...they can only tell you what works for them...most people even vary recovery time on the differnent muscle groups in their own body...for instance, I like to train chest and back togetheron Monday...my back is ready to go by wed but my chest may not be ready by fri...you have to experiment and find out what works for you...then be flexible enough to alter your program as your body develops and you system adapts to what you're doing...that's one reason why it is so important for people to have a solid lifting base before using AS...you have to know YOUR body...

1. Monday Morning Legs-optional night workout
  2. Tuesday- Back optional night
  3. Wednesday- Chest and Abs optional night
  4. Thursday- Shoulders Traps and Forearms optional night
  5. Friday- Bi's and Tri's optional night
    [/list=1]

optional nights are for either hitting the stubborn muscle again at night or cardio workouts....

I've been doing one bodypart/week and am noticing some gains. I don't do bis and tris in the same day, but that's just personal preference. I usually try to stick to the whole push/pull routine.

ditto on Adaptek.. i actually overtrained while on gear... i thought i needed to work out just because i was on gear.. so i'd go to the gym tired as fuck and have shit workouts and do nothing but kill my gains.

also, i had diff. reactions to diff. substances. when i was on deca, i seemed to recover in 18 hours. i could do chest every other day..

also, on ditto on badass_R1 - EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT.

DCS said:

bis and tris in the same day is great.

I have to agree on this !!!!!
I actually have read of a program that trains opposite body parts each work out...like bi's and tri's...back and chest.. I know it sounds crazy but I have tried it and have to say the pump is great but damn does it take allot of energy... it goes on the belive of blood flow getting to that section of the body better by working both sides.... I personally don't do it but I did try it for a few weeks just for a change ????
As for working muscles harder while on juice... I would think most would still believe it is possible to over train even on juice ????
It doesn't make you superman but damn close...L.O.L.
I would let your body tell you by how it feels ???

Top Bottom