Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Trailer homes

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
i ain't never done been in one.
Are they gross? Do you have to walk through one bedroom to get to another? How do you get furniture in there? like those gross ass recliners that all rednecks sit in and leave greasy spots where their head lays.
 
they are fine..like a 1 floor ranch.....it all depends on how new it is and who lives in it to determine if it is nasty or not
 
Angel said:
they are fine..like a 1 floor ranch.....it all depends on how new it is and who lives in it to determine if it is nasty or not

how many bedrooms do they have?
can you get one with a formal dining room and a fireplace?
 
they don't hold up well in tornados
 
Erzulie said:
they don't hold up well in tornados

oh, yeah- thats right. tornados like trailer parks.

why are they called 'parks'? do the trailers all play together, or is it because when it rains, they all slide somewhere else?
 
old ones are tarsh! and thats what lives in them....new ones cost alot and have everything ud want...hottub huge kitchens etc...but i mean if u can afford a nice trailer whynot get a house.......i know some people use them as "hunting cabins" instead of building ont he lot u just drive it in lol
 
stilleto said:
oh, yeah- thats right. tornados like trailer parks.

why are they called 'parks'? do the trailers all play together, or is it because when it rains, they all slide somewhere else?

because usually, they're found in groups so it looks like a park with the "trees" being the trailers.
 
stilleto said:
how many bedrooms do they have?
can you get one with a formal dining room and a fireplace?
have any where from 1-3 bedrooms in them and yes you can get dining rooms and fireplaces..some are in parks where there are a lot of mobile homes and some are on their own land...
 
stilleto said:
oh, yeah- thats right. tornados like trailer parks.

why are they called 'parks'? do the trailers all play together, or is it because when it rains, they all slide somewhere else?


I think its cause you actually pull in and park your trailer there. I'll have to reasearch that for you.
 
Angel said:
have any where from 1-3 bedrooms in them and yes you can get dining rooms and fireplaces..some are in parks where there are a lot of mobile homes and some are on their own land...


oh, yes, I've seen some nice ones. Some are big as my house and have huge living room and kitchen with fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, all that. The only bad thing is the resale value, no basement, no garage
 
Angel said:
have any where from 1-3 bedrooms in them and yes you can get dining rooms and fireplaces..some are in parks where there are a lot of mobile homes and some are on their own land...

OH. wow.
I had no idea.

I'd want one with a formal dining room, eat in kitchen, a family room, an office, a master suite plus 2 or 3 other bedrooms and at least 2 full baths. Plus, I'd like a basement and a fireplace and a deck.
 
stilleto said:
OH. wow.
I had no idea.

I'd want one with a formal dining room, eat in kitchen, a family room, an office, a master suite plus 2 or 3 other bedrooms and at least 2 full baths. Plus, I'd like a basement and a fireplace and a deck.
LOL no basement on a mobile home........i am not sure how much room is in a "double wide" home but i think it is the same as normal just bigger rooms
 
stilleto said:
OH. wow.
I had no idea.

I'd want one with a formal dining room, eat in kitchen, a family room, an office, a master suite plus 2 or 3 other bedrooms and at least 2 full baths. Plus, I'd like a basement and a fireplace and a deck.


Look.. here ya go,

I found a website so you can go walk thru a typical moble home

http://www.jimtatmanshomes.com/pages/3/index.htm
 
Erzulie said:
I think its cause you actually pull in and park your trailer there. I'll have to reasearch that for you.

I don't know if i ever saw anyone pulling a trailer home. can you just drive around with it, like a.. um.. what do you call those things... a camper or something?

also, when you poop, where does it go?
 
I've seen a 2 story trailer in eastern, KY. They had a landslide and instead of scrapping the whole idea they fotified it and built on an actual basement. Clever in some ways and sad in others.
 
stilleto said:
I don't know if i ever saw anyone pulling a trailer home. can you just drive around with it, like a.. um.. what do you call those things... a camper or something?

also, when you poop, where does it go?
not any more,LOL...most mobile homes come as modular home types now and they put it together right there on the spot.....atleast that is what i usually see on the high ways round here
 
stilleto said:
I don't know if i ever saw anyone pulling a trailer home. can you just drive around with it, like a.. um.. what do you call those things... a camper or something?

also, when you poop, where does it go?


No it doesn't have a motor.. bwahhaha

It has to be pulled with an 18 wheeler

I suppose when you poop it goes in the toilet, I would hope... :worried: Normally you have sewage hookups, I think that comes standard in all models. ;)
 
Erzulie said:
No it doesn't have a motor.. bwahhaha

It has to be pulled with an 18 wheeler

I suppose when you poop it goes in the toilet, I would hope... :worried: Normally you have sewage hookups, I think that comes standard in all models. ;)


duh, i knew you need a truck to pull it- i just never saw a truck pulling a 'rig' with windows and curtains and a stoop.

so trailer parks have sewage hookups? I really never knew all of this. there are no trailer 'parks' where I live.
 
stilleto said:
duh, i knew you need a truck to pull it- i just never saw a truck pulling a 'rig' with windows and curtains and a stoop.

so trailer parks have sewage hookups? I really never knew all of this. there are no trailer 'parks' where I live.
yes hun,.....they are little houses......they even have gas lines too ;)
 
stilleto said:
duh, i knew you need a truck to pull it- i just never saw a truck pulling a 'rig' with windows and curtains and a stoop.

so trailer parks have sewage hookups? I really never knew all of this. there are no trailer 'parks' where I live.


Some even have running water ;)

You need to come visit down here, I'll take you on a trailer park tour.
 
Do you know there are more trailers in Florida than in TN, KY, and WV combined? Interesting factoid.
 
Angel said:
yes hun,.....they are little houses......they even have gas lines too ;)

And dont forget the customary obstacles on the front lawn in the form of beer cans, that you have to wade through in order to get to the mailbox.

(that part will come natural once you've been there a month or so).
 
Is anyone else getting tickled by the fact Angel knows quite a bit about this subject?
 
Angel said:
nope overalls and straw hat are for the country living......

Oh, right.
how about wrangler jeans and a mickeymouse tshirt and payless workboots?
and a nascar baseball cap. is that good?
 
stilleto said:
OK, cool!
should I wear anything special? overalls?


Save the overalls for when you visit Tenn, or Ark !

Just throw on your favorite wife beater and some ragged out jeans with flipflops.. I'll grab the 40's and we gonna go for a ride.
 
stilleto said:
Oh, right.
how about wrangler jeans and a mickeymouse tshirt and payless workboots?
and a nascar baseball cap. is that good?
sounds ok although it really does depend on where you are going.......

SWOLE, screw off!!!!!!!!!!! i do not liv in a trailor but being near NH there are a lot of trailors and parks around..and even if i did own a trailor at least i would own a home! :p
 
jack_schitt said:
And dont forget the customary obstacles on the front lawn in the form of beer cans, that you have to wade through in order to get to the mailbox.

(that part will come natural once you've been there a month or so).

I have some lawn ornaments I was gonna put out. like this funny wooden cutout of a fat lady bending over, and my collection of garden gnomes and a sign that says "stop here if you got beer".

I'll wear my wifebeater, jeans, and flipflops. No reason to get too dressed up.
 
stilleto said:
I have some lawn ornaments I was gonna put out. like this funny wooden cutout of a fat lady bending over, and my collection of garden gnomes and a sign that says "stop here if you got beer".

I'll wear my wifebeater, jeans, and flipflops. No reason to get too dressed up.


I'll bring the picnic table and the old smokey! We're gonna have a grand ol'time
 
Given a choice, I would rather live in a mobile home in a trailer park in a town I like rather than a 3 story house with all the amenities in a town I hate. If I could live at or near beachfront, I'd take the mobile home. What's a house, really, just a place to store your stuff.
 
Angel said:
true......but i still like bottles better....


Bottles are better for you to slam into needto's head when he's getting a little rowdy :evil:
 
tommy2tone said:
i rented a double wide once and had 4 girls living with me


You are fucking brave! I wouldn't even attempt trying to live with 4 girls :worried:
 
Erzulie said:
You are fucking brave! I wouldn't even attempt trying to live with 4 girls :worried:

it only got bad when i was making my breakfast and shake in the morning.... walking around in boxers.... all the bitches keep stealing my meat
 
stilleto said:
I don't know if i ever saw anyone pulling a trailer home. can you just drive around with it, like a.. um.. what do you call those things... a camper or something?

also, when you poop, where does it go?

Most parks have their own sewage treatment plant. I remember as a kid helping my dad update our parks sewage system to help pay our lot rent.

We had an old trailer. It was green on the outside. It had dark paneling, orange carpet, and gold appliances.

If you have any questions about trailer...I am an expert about them. (and the women that live in them)lol
 
awittyusername said:
Most parks have their own sewage treatment plant. I remember as a kid helping my dad update our parks sewage system to help pay our lot rent.

We had an old trailer. It was green on the outside. It had dark paneling, orange carpet, and gold appliances.

If you have any questions about trailer...I am an expert about them. (and the women that live in them)lol

if it was old when you were a kid, it musta been really really old.
:)
you grew up in one?
where'd you store stuff? like bikes and lawn mowers and stuff?
 
stilleto said:
if it was old when you were a kid, it musta been really really old.
:)
you grew up in one?
where'd you store stuff? like bikes and lawn mowers and stuff?


It was old. I have a pic, but, I left it out and the sun faded it

Yes! I am white trash

My dad built an aluminum storage barn for us, and some neighbors for cash.
 
awittyusername said:
It was old. I have a pic, but, I left it out and the sun faded it

Yes! I am white trash

My dad built an aluminum storage barn for us, and some neighbors for cash.

he built neighbors for cash?
 
Top Bottom