Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toxic people, dream suckers, and the like...

mountain muscle said:
That is absolutely untrue in my case.

I understand. That's my case,2. I'm just speaking from my general observations of average people. I try to never count myself for that catagory. I always try to push myself that extra step.

i was mortally wounded in a freak bowling mishap in 1994. shortly afterward the styrofoam cup repair factory i worked in, caught fire and i suffered 2nd degree burns over 80% of my body. while i was convalescing, my wife took a part time job working on a mayonnaise farm. on her second day of work, she was mowed down by a tractor.

it seemed the end to me. people were aghast at my misfortune. friends and family feared for my sanity. "should i commit suicide", was my constant and logical mantra. the clergy and physicians implored me to sign up for disability. life had dealt me a series of devastating and seemingly insurmountable blows. did i give up? HELL NO!!!
i discovered that the pain medication i received for my burns had tremendous value on the illicit drug market. i sold my pain meds to the kids in the neighborhood. i parlayed that money into video equipment and set up shop in my garage, cashing in on the bestiality market. i hired winos for 25 bucks a pop to fuck chickens and cats on film. within 2 years i had enough money to set up multiple crystal meth labs up and down the east coast. did i give up? i turned my misfortune into a thriving business that has supplied thousands of people with what they need, making me a lot of money and a very happy man. never let people convince you you can't do it. never let anyone steal your dreams.

Last edited:
layinback said:
i was mortally wounded in a freak bowling mishap in 1994. shortly afterward the styrofoam cup repair factory i worked in, caught fire and i suffered 2nd degree burns over 80% of my body. while i was convalescing, my wife took a part time job working on a mayonnaise farm. on her second day of work, she was mowed down by a tractor.

it seemed the end to me. people were aghast at my misfortune. friends and family feared for my sanity. "should i commit suicide", was my constant and logical mantra. the clergy and physicians implored me to sign up for disability. life had dealt me a series of devastating and seemingly insurmountable blows. did i give up? HELL NO!!!
i discovered that the pain medication i received for my burns had tremendous value on the illicit drug market. i sold my pain meds to the kids in the neighborhood. i parlayed that money into video equipment and set up shop in my garage, cashing in on the bestiality market. i hired winos for 25 bucks a pop to fuck chickens and cats on film. within 2 years i had enough money to set up multiple crystal meth labs up and down the east coast. did i give up? i turned my misfortune into a thriving business that has supplied thousands of people with what they need, making me a lot of money and a very happy man. never let people convince you you can't do it. never let anyone steal your dreams.

:spit:

OMG! That made my day.

it's just getting started, susan. don't be so fast. what's up for 29th?

it's fucking cold here, somewhere in the low 20s at most. i'm moving out of my apartment.

jackangel said:
it's just getting started, susan. don't be so fast. what's up for 29th?

it's fucking cold here, somewhere in the low 20s at most. i'm moving out of my apartment.
I'm at work, putting out little fires here and there. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my son and going to my grandma's house with him.

Top Bottom