Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total Bro Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro25

First I want to tell you guys that I am not a troll, I am being serious so please take me serious, and try not to flame me too bad.

Okay I am 22 and almost done with my senior year of college, almost time to grow up. I am your typical college bro meathead/weekend warrior. Mon-Fri I am 100% dedicated to the gym and my diet, but on the weekend I go out and party.. a lot. I bartend at a big college bar.. it's a good time. Now before I graduate and have to grow up.. I plan to live it up the best I can. I will be going to Vegas here in a couple weeks, and for Spring Break I will be heading down to Panama City Beach. Now I am not going down to these places to sip Gatorade by a pool.. I am going down to party and get drunk.

Now I am not an idiot, I don't party when I am on cycle.. well that much anyways.. my last cycle was..

1-4 weeks
150mg Suspension 3x per week
20mg Beastrol/day
12.5mg aromasin/eod
20mg Nolva/Day
1000iu HCG/week

5-8
50/50/20/20 Clomid
40/40/20/20 Nolva
12.5mg Aromasin
Unleashed
D-AA

Got finished with PCT a couple weeks ago, still running the unleashed though. I have been dieting and getting nice and cut for vacation. Now this is my question.

Is there any breaking edge compound or supplement that I can take while on vacation that will stop the alcohol and fine dining from adding to my waste line?

All I can at to this is:

If you're not 100% committed to bodybuilding, why the hell are you doing steroids? You shouldn't be drinking a drop on cycle and having no more than 1-2 beers on occasion off cycle. If you're still at a point in your life where you're binge drinking and partying, that's completely fine, and you can still do bodybuilding naturally but until you grow the fuck up and stop destroying your body with booze, there's no room for steroids.

Steroids are hard on the healthiest of guys, just imagine what it does to someone who is already stressing their liver. You "don't party that much" on cycle? There should be no partying on cycle. This is how guys end up in the hospital and on the news. This is how steroids get the reputation they have. Asshole kids like you have no business doing them. Sorry if that's harsh, but young guys with no clue what they're doing ruin It for the rest of us

I won't even touch on how bad your cycle is... And as for a "breaking edge compound" that keeps alcohol and bad food from making you fat, it's called common sense. They just released it but unfortunately you either have it or you dont

yayyayaya.. cool story bro. I said I was a weekend warrior.. my body, my choice. No reason for you to get all workout up.

My cycle was pretty awesome, great results :) What was so bad about it?

yayyayaya.. cool story bro. I said I was a weekend warrior.. my body, my choice. No reason for you to get all workout up.

My cycle was pretty awesome, great results :) What was so bad about it?

You're only validating my points and confirming your immaturity. You don't take any of this seriously. Like I said, you and everyone like you give steroids a bad name

Well sorry that I am not as self righteous as you. I don't use steroids so I can be the pinnacle of health. I use them so I can get big, strong, and ripped to help entice females to sleep with me. Dbols and jagerbombs go hand in hand

Please tell me, what was wrong with my cycle?

Well sorry that I am not as self righteous as you. I don't use steroids so I can be the pinnacle of health. I use them so I can get big, strong, and ripped to help entice females to sleep with me. Dbols and jagerbombs go hand in hand

Please tell me, what was wrong with my cycle?

You're just an idiot man, you will learn your lesson when you end up in the hospital or in Jail for thinking you are king shit when you have those "jagerbombs & dbols" in you. Don't come back here for advice when it does all you will get is a big fat "told you so"

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

A pill to stop excess alcohol from getting you fat? lol. Invent that and you'll be the richest man on earth.

Jägerbombs and Dbols? Seriously? You will need a new liver. And this cycle makes absolutely no sense (whether in length, dosage or the products).
If you are unable to get chicks without steroids, then steroids wont make the another part of the cake. Probably on naive, litte girls.
Go there and be yourself - and not a product, that other people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom