Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Torn ligaments on cycle

Sorry to seem dumb, but could you explain a bit more

I knew I was right! Bc u have fizz in your name and brought shame to the game! You were the one expecting 15lbs off a PCT!!!! Yeah bro. Learn how to eat right and lift. Everything in moderation ahk.

I like to fix root problems instead of trying to cover them up. my question here is how did you injure yourself in the first place?

1. either you lacked the conditioning to be on steroids in the first place
or
2. you used poor form

not saying this is you but thats why i tell guys to learn how to lift before using steroids.. you can really hurt yourself if you do not have the proper conditioning or know how to use proper form. you should never hurt yourself seriously weightlifting EVER. its the safest 'sport' out there. assuming you use proper form and don't let steroids out run your progress

You can use the upmost perfect form each and every time you touch a weight. But if your generically programmed to have weaker ligaments/tendons or to have them grow as strong as the surrounding muscle then you are bound for injuries. Especially if you are going heavy and not properly supplementing...Just bc someone gets hurt doesn't automatically means they "don't know" how to lift or use proper form.

There is a multitude of research on BPC and other healing accelerators but you should save your AAS and your ASS and your $$$. Just go natty for awhile and eat for repair. Didn't we all warn you about your cycle before?

What did you warn me about that had anything to do with injuring myself?

Just bc someone gets hurt doesn't automatically means they "don't know" how to lift or use proper form.

That's what I was thinking. Wasn't to do with my form, was more like me being arrogant and trying to hard.

You can use the upmost perfect form each and every time you touch a weight. But if your generically programmed to have weaker ligaments/tendons or to have them grow as strong as the surrounding muscle then you are bound for injuries. Especially if you are going heavy and not properly supplementing...Just bc someone gets hurt doesn't automatically means they "don't know" how to lift or use proper form.

my prior post was a general statement and i clearly said it wasn't specifically geared towards the OP. but I believe I was right.

going heavy is a relative term. if you go too heavy than what you should that would constitute using improper form, which is you agreeing with my point.

its a reach to assume the OP is dealing with a genetic flaw.. if you read his prior posts he was never ready for steroids to begin with and was told i believe. he chose to do it anyway and ended up hurt. I will bet my left nut he did not have the conditioning, jumped on steroids.. decided to let his stroke his ego and got a major injury as a result of not being ready

in fact i just looked up his prior posts.. he started juicing at 6 1 175 pounds.. so he had little to no muscle on him to begin with.. he also experienced a cracked rib.. how the fuck do you crack a rib lifting?
so you are seriously telling me you feel a guy with those stats has put in the hours and hours in the weight room already? or are you still telling me he is just a genetic fluke who is gonna get injured because he is unlucky?

also if you are a newb to lifting you have no business going heavy to begin with.. learn the ABC's to lifting first.. it would be like someone learning to fly a plane and giving them the keys to a jumbo jet with 400 people onboard.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking. Wasn't to do with my form, was more like me being arrogant and trying to hard.

been in this game a long time bro. been lifting for 20 years now.. i know exactly what i'm talking about.. there is no difference in my eyes between using bad form and 'being arrogrant and trying too hard'

its the same thing.

its NOT normal to blow out a ligament lifting weights.. even when i was a powerlifter at competitions i saw hundreds and hundreds of competitors, and now as a judge i have seen maybe thousands, including at state .. and i have yet to see anyone get hurt even though they are doing 1 rep maxes 6X total... i don't care who tells you otherwise on here. weightlifting is the SAFEST sport out there, even more safe than soccer..

the best way to prevent an injury is to not get it in the first place. hopefully you learned from this mistake. we tell guys on here to lay off steroids cause they are not ready for a reason, now you just set yourself back months and months because you were seeking a short cut

this is NOT what you want to hear but its the truth, i'm sure the guy who posted above who disagreed with me you would rather listen to and thats fine, but he is the dude at the gym who tells you to keep lifting even when you are hurt. those types of people don't give a rats ass about your health

frankly I wish you had 'tried too hard' for years before touching gear and built up your conditioning properly. at your height getting to 215 naturally should have been your goal first, and then you could of jumped on the juice from there and did things the right way. but you wanted a short cut, maybe this is a blessing though and you can start over and do things the right way

i want you to read these articles https://muscle-research.com/showthr...prove-Your-Heart-Health-but-Also-Improve-Your and https://muscle-research.com/showthr...at-the-Gym-that-Ruin-Gains-and-Cause-Injuries i wrote these articles specifically for guys like you

Top Bottom