Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Torn ligaments on cycle

you need to give the body what it needs to build collagen to repair the damage. Start PCT and save your ASS. If you want to spend money on peps, thats fine but without the proper materials for repair its a waste of money.

Every day take 6g vitamin C in ascorbic acid form, 6g of lysine and 1g of proline. Try and spread the intake out over the course of the day.

Your injury is likely due to the fact your probably deficient in the building blocks to begin with and continued lifting caused damage faster than it could be repaired with limited resources until it ultimately gave way under the stress.

I like to fix root problems instead of trying to cover them up. my question here is how did you injure yourself in the first place?

1. either you lacked the conditioning to be on steroids in the first place
or
2. you used poor form

not saying this is you but thats why i tell guys to learn how to lift before using steroids.. you can really hurt yourself if you do not have the proper conditioning or know how to use proper form. you should never hurt yourself seriously weightlifting EVER. its the safest 'sport' out there. assuming you use proper form and don't let steroids out run your progress

Sorry to seem dumb, but could you explain a bit more

There is a multitude of research on BPC and other healing accelerators but you should save your AAS and your ASS and your $$$. Just go natty for awhile and eat for repair. Didn't we all warn you about your cycle before?

Top Bottom