Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top Ten Reasons Why Marijuana Should Be Legal

borris said:
honestly though, there are many places in the U.S. that you can go, cheef, and cops don't care to bother you...

where I use to live at, you'd always see people smoking in public, I would walk down the street with a spliff in my hand, I would seriously light up right in the bar... I used to bartend and see off duty cops came in while other people where smoking and wouldn't even make a move or nothing....

I can recall 3 times where an officer seen me smoking weed and not once was I given a citation. Dead serious. The city is just a old old old hippy town. Police just are linient about some things in different areas.

Trust me I'm a traveler and know the spots. The places like you describe are how I wish it was everywhere, decriminalization. I don't want it to change and have the damn private industry take control and marketing going on. I want it the way you described, it is better all around. It is so easy to grow if the laws were less strict then good bud would be abundant.

Megalomaniac said:
Trust me I'm a traveler and know the spots. The places like you describe are how I wish it was everywhere, decriminalization. I don't want it to change and have the damn private industry take control and marketing going on. I want it the way you described, it is better all around. It is so easy to grow if the laws were less strict then good bud would be abundant.

I feel you, it definitely would take the fun away from going down the block to nigga P's house and him giving you a 30 min. explanation on which one of his 3 strains are the shit

but being a heavy smoker and a part time grower myself, i'd still like to see the shit get passed through congress finally, its innevitably going to happen anyways

I haven't smoked up in 18 years.
Everytime legalization is on the Nevada ballots I vote YES!
If the stoners would put down their bongs for an hour, and get up off their lazy asses to vote, MJ would have been legalized here last November.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I haven't smoked up in 18 years.
Everytime legalization is on the Nevada ballots I vote YES!
If the stoners would put down their bongs for an hour, and get up off their lazy asses to vote, MJ would have been legalized here last November.

lol

Megalomaniac said:
Many of my friends are growers and legalization would force them to change. All of them are against legalization and for decriminalization. They desire the law to be something like if you get caught with less than a quarter the cop smacks you on the wrist, if you get caught with more than that you get a 5 dollar fine. If you get caught growing then they take your crops. To me that is the perfect way to handle it.

LOL, let's set up the laws to perfectly cater to your friends!!!11

Top Bottom