Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top loading at start of cycle?

nikko127

Hey guys, just wondering if this is common practice? Never heard of it until last week but seems more common than I thought.

Front loading? Be more specific. Depends on the compound

Yes sorry, front loading. Must be all the chores I've been doing around the house, got my washing machines mixed up.

There are people who talk about this. Give us a quick stats, including age, and what your whole cycle looks like so we can better understand your situation.

Front loading is something that beginner and novice users should avoid. You don't enough about how these drugs affect you yet.

Stats are. 32 years. 98kgs. 18%bf. I know this is a bit high and will not start cycle before I get my weight under control.
I am a cycling track sprinter and weight isn't a problem. It's nothing like those skinny little runts you see on TV during the Tour de France. This is like power lifting on a bike. More like 20 single legged leg presses over 20 seconds and that's the race over.

This will be my second cycle.
Last cycle was 400mg Test e over 16 weeks. Clomid only PCT (please don't criticize me, it's what I was given by my ex coach). No AI or anything else.

This cycle is looking like 500mg test e because new suppliers gear is 250mg/ml and 15 weeks, again as to finish on empty vial. AI sorted and clomid arriving this week.

Front loading should always be done for the first two weeks. I ran the numbers, graphed it out and posted it here years ago why.

Most people dont see any benefit from it. Usually it just makes estrogen sides worse.

Front loading should always be done for the first two weeks. I ran the numbers, graphed it out and posted it here years ago why.

Most people dont see any benefit from it. Usually it just makes estrogen sides worse.

This post confuses me. It should always be done but all it does is make sides worse? Why should it always be done if there is no benefit.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

the way you front load cycles is by running a short acting oral to kickstart things.

I am running EQ for example and it has the U ester so i chose to use kata to kickstart things the first 4 weeks.

the only reason you should frontload IMO is if you were trying to determine if the juice was legit or not because you wanted to run bloods. so this would not apply to you as a newb and is extremely unlikely in 99.9% of situations.

Top Bottom