Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Much Science

Great info bro... all teh newbies.. including myself should see this:)

TIG, great post bro. Something to save and to pass on to my less knowldgeable friends.

Oh, shit......this ought to bring 2thick out of his cave.
The basic "surefire" cycle is test, deca, dbol. If I could have just one, it's going to be test everytime. Love that GH and insulin, too....hits every form of anabolism and androgenics. Nice return, there, game. You always are enlightening.

gwl9dta4 said:
But i have one question.

You said sust will not cause any less bloat etc... While i agree that test is test is test. I have a question on the delivery method (ester) on each test. Is it not possible that some people will respond better to a particular ester? In that they will make better gains at a lower dosage with fewer side effects? Not everybody responds best to the Cypionate and Enanthate ester, some like myself respond really well to the mix of esters like found in sust.
Sincerely :nopity:

This was exactly my point, it doesnt really matter which ester the test is bound to, it isnt the ester that is causing the results, it is the testosterone and as long as you are using roughly the same amount of raw test and shot frequently enough in relation to the half life then results should be similar. Testosterone will aromatise no matter to which ester it is attached.

Hey IronMaster, long time Sir, you are a true asset to the board and if only people would show you the respect you deserve

Peace

I agree, but what about those who have a very high predisposition to acne. I know this is a very general qustion but how much more acne would one get of 500mg of test/week in comparison to say 500mg of winny/week. I had really bad acne in my teens and am very conscious of getting it again. Im pretty sure that there must be a lot ogf others who wont touch test for the same reasons.
Herby

Top Bottom