Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much Arimidex?

even 1mg eod is too much,get a pill cutter and start with .25 eod ,as Ozzie stated "what is your cycle" ?

I think he is just on TRT.

I had told him originally .25mg EOD was enough.

At CVS or walgreens they sell pill cutters..
Look on the internet.
Too low estrogen is bad, especially if you like your libido, joints, lipids, IGF levels and want to make gains.

I'm on Arimidex as part of HRT, and the doctor started me on 1mg/day, then adjusted a few times after monthly blood tests. I'm on .5mg/day now, and it's keeping my levels of estrogen right where then should be. With that said, the dose needed is all about your blood test results, and there's no way to guess.

Charles

My Dr prescribed 1mg of arimidex ED. Since then I have had some extra joint pain--not sure if that is why or not. Could removing all estrogen cause joint pain?

Depends on your cycle but 1/2mg should be plenty in most cases.

Sorry haven't been on here in a while but I was taking 200mg test cyp for HRT--then added 300mg sust and 600mg deca

I'm on Arimidex as part of HRT, and the doctor started me on 1mg/day, then adjusted a few times after monthly blood tests. I'm on .5mg/day now, and it's keeping my levels of estrogen right where then should be. With that said, the dose needed is all about your blood test results, and there's no way to guess.

Charles

Even on cycle .25mg EOD is enough to keep bloat and gyno away..
I find it hard to believe .5mg ED for a TRT dose is ok, or even good for your body??

Estrogen is good to have, just not too much.

And if joints ache and pop, that is too much adex, too much estrogen reduction.. Must reduce dose.

so the tabs are very tiny and it would be hard to cut them. Do you think 1 EOD would be ok? I don't see my doc again until Oct 23.

"Tabs"? Do yourself a favor and go get it as a liquid reseach chemical. Screw that pill form and trying to break them down to the dose you want.

Even on cycle .25mg EOD is enough to keep bloat and gyno away..
I find it hard to believe .5mg ED for a TRT dose is ok, or even good for your body??

Estrogen is good to have, just not too much.

And if joints ache and pop, that is too much adex, too much estrogen reduction.. Must reduce dose.

From what I've read, you're right in most cases. But in my case, I have imbalance problems, and a condition called Aldosteronism, which cause my estrogen to go through the roof, even without any HRT. But again, for bros with normal balance, who are just needing to offset extra T, then my dose would likely be too high.

Charles

Top Bottom