Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much Arimidex?

ftwjason

My Dr prescribed 1mg of arimidex ED. Since then I have had some extra joint pain--not sure if that is why or not. Could removing all estrogen cause joint pain?

My Dr prescribed 1mg of arimidex ED. Since then I have had some extra joint pain--not sure if that is why or not. Could removing all estrogen cause joint pain?

1mg every day??!!

That is too much adex!

On cycle you can control estrogen with .25mg EOD..

I cant believe your Dr. is doing that to you.. Your IGF levels are probably low as well and your lipids cant be good..

To low of estro will cause this, talk to your doc about cutting the dosage back due to side effects your feeling now.

I know when I took too much adex, my joints started to hurt bad! I felt like I had the joints of an arthritic old lady. It's not good and has taken me forever to recover from! (obviously cut dose severely, then quit all together)

so the tabs are very tiny and it would be hard to cut them. Do you think 1 EOD would be ok? I don't see my doc again until Oct 23.

so the tabs are very tiny and it would be hard to cut them. Do you think 1 EOD would be ok? I don't see my doc again until Oct 23.

1 every 2-3 days. IMO

even 1mg eod is too much,get a pill cutter and start with .25 eod ,as Ozzie stated "what is your cycle" ?

I think he is just on TRT.

I had told him originally .25mg EOD was enough.

At CVS or walgreens they sell pill cutters..
Look on the internet.
Too low estrogen is bad, especially if you like your libido, joints, lipids, IGF levels and want to make gains.

Ah! Good deal........... :)

Top Bottom