Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Told girlfriend about use

Inhibitor13 said:
I see it as good for someone whos married or plans on marrying their girl but IMO its bad either way....cuz now thats something she has against you everytime you fight. I know from exp. I told my girl and she is cool with it but its like EVERYTIME a get a little angry at something, she blames the AS. If I could do it over again, I dont think I would have told her!!!!

Inhibitor

This is exactly why I havent and wont tell my wife. She is a very vindictive woman when she is aggrivated. I dont want to give her any more ammunition than what she already has, cause when we fight... its ugly heh :chomp:

immortalis said:
This is exactly why I havent and wont tell my wife. She is a very vindictive woman when she is aggrivated. I dont want to give her any more ammunition than what she already has, cause when we fight... its ugly heh :chomp:

I totally understand what your saying I guess it really depends on the girl in my case she is very loving and understanding and does what is asked of her on a side note we live in different citys so if shit hit the fan as long as she doesnt tell LE everything should be ok

I told my Fiance a long time ago It's alot easier that way, Hell to think about it I was in the middle of my trial when I met her,I am glad shes stuck around

well im married and my wife does not understand why i want to look better and feel better , what you going to look better and leave me ???? well if i has buff and wanted to lose the best thing in my life ya ...
she does not know i spent the money , oh well its your money she would say and will say . sorry bro about your lady leaving hey there is another one out there that would pin ya and have you pin her ;-)

take care

GMTECH said:
Man I am so glad I was able to get this off my chest w/ her I explaned my use as if it was HRT which my first cycle was but hold her that I could not afford the script so I purchased the gear off the black market because it was much more affordable and she is ok w/ it she even offered to do my injections for me just glad I dont have keep a secret like this w/ her anymore has anyone ever told a SO about use and been dumped or ratted on I know there have been alot of threads like this in the past but im excited and wanted to share
GMTECH

current cycle
test e 500 week
deca 500 week
dbol 40mgs a day weeks 1-4
adex .5 a day
HCG/nolva PCT

if you use periods and commas it will make your sentences much easier to read because then everyone knows where you stop and start and what the heck your talking about because what you just wrote is somewhat incoherent and unintelligible im glad your g.f. is so happy maybe while she is injecting you she can teach you what a period and a comma is that way in the future when you write things people will be able to understand it because it won't be a run on sentence that just keeps meandering along all you need is to use one of these two symbols: . ,

ryan04 said:
if you use periods and commas it will make your sentences much easier to read because then everyone knows where you stop and start and what the heck your talking about because what you just wrote is somewhat incoherent and unintelligible im glad your g.f. is so happy maybe while she is injecting you she can teach you what a period and a comma is that way in the future when you write things people will be able to understand it because it won't be a run on sentence that just keeps meandering along all you need is to use one of these two symbols: . ,

My bad, But if you dont have anything to add to the thread please dont post.
:)

Heres somethng to add....you are lucky you have a understanding g.f. When most girls hear steroids they run for the hills. One of the biggest problems with telling a g.f. or wife (or pretty much anyone for that matter) is that they will blame all arguments and bad moods on steroids.
Your mad b/c the dishes are stacked up to the ceiling and you just worked a 60 hr work week, its the steroids. Your getting irritated because all she wants to watch is the Sex and the City marathon on TBS, its the steroids. You don't want to sit and listen to how her mom doesn't understand her, its the steroids. You can see where I'm going with this.
I have found that I usually end up having to walk on eggshells around those whom I tell I'm using because otherwise I'm just a roid-raging, pissed-off, unreasonable lunatic in their eyes. Its never any one else's fault, its all mine. Anyway, good luck w/everything.

How did I miss this thread??? Congrats bro. You're a man! Fuck this wearing a social mask around your old lady-shit. Some guys just can't be honest. I think it's because they're not comfortable in their own skin. If you don't like yourself, why would any girl like you??? To keep their steady supply of ass around they project themselves as who they think their woman wants them to be as opposed to who that they really are. Whatever works I guess? It just seems like a shitload of work for a piece of ass.

No pussy in the world is worth hiding who you are as a person. When theres no secrets between you and the old lady you know in your heart that she likes you for you, imperfections and all. Just don't get married and ruin it.

Top Bottom