Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today Is Gymgurls Sons Birthday He is 5. Everyone wisht the little man a happy b-day

Re: Today Is Gymgurls Sons Birthday He is 5. Everyone wisht the little man a happy b-

stilleto said:
what did you tell him? you didn't tell him about the size of my feet, did you??? :worried:
No that is one thing I forgot to tell him...
No hun, really I told him to pm you and ask you because he told me that he asked a few other mods who did not respond or move the thread. I told him that you would cause you are a good mod!
SO THERE
Kiss me ass now

Re: Today Is Gymgurls Sons Birthday He is 5. Everyone wisht the little man a happy b-

Angel said:
No that is one thing I forgot to tell him...
No hun, really I told him to pm you and ask you because he told me that he asked a few other mods who did not respond or move the thread. I told him that you would cause you are a good mod!
SO THERE
Kiss me ass now

gladly. :)
you're a really good person angel. I've always known it. :heart:

stilleto said:
gladly. :)
you're a really good person angel. I've always known it. :heart:

flirt alert

Kano said:
flirt alert
I cheat on needto with stilleto. You did not know this?
Stilleto and I came out in the open about 6 months ago when I couldnt keep lying to need2.

I should move this to CC. Oh, it's already done. Thanks colleague.

Gymgurl said:
He is a she and yes it was....Thanks kano.....she might not make it to six lol
lolololololol
I thought it was some kind of joke, Happy b dya gymgurl jr!
I know the feeling hun, I know the feeling!

Top Bottom