Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today at work

caligirl85

Most of you guys know I work on a teen psych unit.

We have a kid on the unit right now who has a presentation a lot like some of the school shooters and there is huge concern for him. It's a case I've been heavily involved in.

I was walking through the unit today and he was having a nap. I caught one of the nurses appearing to be doing something over him in his room. When I walked in, she was sprinkling Holy Water on him. WTF?!?

She spent a great deal of time trying to convince the doctor the boy is possessed and became quite agitated with me for busting her. Just when you think you've seen it all!

I think I'll be drinking wine tonight....

Can you get me some hydros???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably. We have a new doc there who writes staff scripts for pretty much everything.

I was ready to ask for something today. Felt like maybe I was the crazy one!

Lol that's awesome I wish he was my doc

Please do!!! I've had a killer hangnail for 3 years now!

Most of you guys know I work on a teen psych unit.

We have a kid on the unit right now who has a presentation a lot like some of the school shooters and there is huge concern for him. It's a case I've been heavily involved in.

I was walking through the unit today and he was having a nap. I caught one of the nurses appearing to be doing something over him in his room. When I walked in, she was sprinkling Holy Water on him. WTF?!?

She spent a great deal of time trying to convince the doctor the boy is possessed and became quite agitated with me for busting her. Just when you think you've seen it all!

I think I'll be drinking wine tonight....

You were right to confront her.

I'm obviously not opposed to religious ordinance to heal/bless the sick and afflicted, but it should be voluntary by request and/or consent.

You were right to confront her.

I'm obviously not opposed to religious ordinance to heal/bless the sick and afflicted, but it should be voluntary by request and/or consent.

What are you the gutdamn holy water authority

Top Bottom