Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to tren or not to tren

to tren or not to tren is not the question
but how much how often
and where to pin it!!

instead of 50mg ED,
would 100 EOD be the same thing?
what would be the differences?

thanks mudd.. ill try those spots

just waiting on that cursed dbol.. feck!!

I pin tren and prop ED, because I like to keep my blood plasma levels as stable as I can. I have tried both ways (ED and EOD) and I definitely have fewer sides when I pin ED. The sides I experienced EOD that were avoided by ED injects were a more stable mood, less bacne, and better appetite.

Having said that, I didn't really notice any difference in gains, but fewer sides were evident to me using ED injects.

A very well respected owner of another board--PM me if you want more info--recommends the following if injecting ED is something you really hate--use a slin pin (29g 1/2"). Draw your Tren with a regular 23g 3cc, remove the plunger on the slin syringe and back-fill the slin pin with the tren in the 23g syringe. Carefully re-insert the plunger into the slin syringe. Now pin in a place like the outside of your quad where there is very little body fat to make sure you get deep enough in the muscle. You will see the needle going in, but you can barely feel a 29g. Using this method you will not dread the daily injects.

Mudbone

homebrew tren is awesome. The only thing i can complain about my tren is i always wake up with a sweat soaked bed and a oily film over my entire body. i also keep some dostinex on hand just to be on the safe side.

Mudbone rockin' this thread

+1 to the combo of test/tren mixed up in the same pin. I did that last cycle and will be doing it in my upcoming cycle...

+1 to ED vs EOD. I had planned on doing EOD in the upcoming, but decided last week to change it to ED for the reasons Mud pointed out...

+1 on glutes and quads

+1 on there being tren (and test) and then everything else :lmao:

Top Bottom