Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to tren or not to tren

Damn! You were puny, tren is not a miracle drug, it all falls back on diet, if that is not dialed in properly then you can throw that cycle out the window!

sorry, but telling it like it is!

RADAR

You may want to give this a try. It seems to work for me.

To avoid tren cough, wipe off the pin with an alcohol swab just before you inject. Let the alcohol evaporate to avoid alcohol sting. The pin won't go in as smoothly, but any exess drops of tren are removed, therefore will not be picked up by any blood vessels and carried to the lungs.

Once you insert the pin, wait about a minute to see if you feel the tell-tale tickle in your throat that is the precurser to tren cough. If you feel the tickle, pull the pin out, replace pen, and try another site. If no throat tickle is detected, aspirate then inject veeeeeryyyy slooooowwwwly. If you feel the tickle, pull the pin again. Change pins and finish your inject elsewhere. More than likely, you will not experience any debilitating tren cough using this method.

Remember, excess tren on you pin can be picked up by blood vessels as you plunge the pin in your muscle, so eliminate the excess. Injecting slowly will give you time to pull out before you plunge in a full dose. If the pin is in a bad spot, and you inject quickly, you may feel like you are about to cough you lungs out.

Regarding night sweats, stay away from carbs, including sodas or any other carb rich beverages, at least three or four hours before bed. Your body must have carbs to heat you up, so no carbs, minimal or no excess heat is produced by the body. The more carbs you eat close to bedtime, the more you will sweat because of the added carbs being burned. This may not completely eliminate night sweats, but they should be greatly reduced, and sometimes will not occur at all.

Just my .02 and I hope this helps. It does work for me!
Mudbone

If you load the pin with tren and test, and draw the tren out first, then the test...wouldn't this help as well?

wow guys great info, keep it coming. the guy who couldnt breathe and was laying on the bathroom floor, thats the craziest thing ive heard yet!

Damn! You were puny, tren is not a miracle drug, it all falls back on diet, if that is not dialed in properly then you can throw that cycle out the window!

RADAR

hey man i appreciate it greatly! say anything u want it all helps. before i started working out i had some serious addiction problems. being at the gym everyday and focusing on somthing healthy got me away from that lifestyle. many thanks to everyone whos helped me so far!!!

also, judging by your pic, 11% bodyfat would also be my estimate.

You may want to give this a try. It seems to work for me.

To avoid tren cough, wipe off the pin with an alcohol swab just before you inject. Let the alcohol evaporate to avoid alcohol sting. The pin won't go in as smoothly, but any exess drops of tren are removed, therefore will not be picked up by any blood vessels and carried to the lungs.

Once you insert the pin, wait about a minute to see if you feel the tell-tale tickle in your throat that is the precurser to tren cough. If you feel the tickle, pull the pin out, replace pen, and try another site. If no throat tickle is detected, aspirate then inject veeeeeryyyy slooooowwwwly. If you feel the tickle, pull the pin again. Change pins and finish your inject elsewhere. More than likely, you will not experience any debilitating tren cough using this method.

Remember, excess tren on you pin can be picked up by blood vessels as you plunge the pin in your muscle, so eliminate the excess. Injecting slowly will give you time to pull out before you plunge in a full dose. If the pin is in a bad spot, and you inject quickly, you may feel like you are about to cough you lungs out.

Regarding night sweats, stay away from carbs, including sodas or any other carb rich beverages, at least three or four hours before bed. Your body must have carbs to heat you up, so no carbs, minimal or no excess heat is produced by the body. The more carbs you eat close to bedtime, the more you will sweat because of the added carbs being burned. This may not completely eliminate night sweats, but they should be greatly reduced, and sometimes will not occur at all.

Just my .02 and I hope this helps. It does work for me!
Mudbone

You look like u know ur thing bro,but were did u get theses infos?for the night sweats,i would not contradict u concerning the carbs,that certanly dosent help,but i think the main thing here is that tren accelarates the metabolism quite alot,doing so heats up ur body temparture making it sweat.thats also y tren cuts u up like a nife...So if u cut too much on the carbs u'll be starvin and still wont be sleepin..

You look like u know ur thing bro,but were did u get theses infos?for the night sweats,i would not contradict u concerning the carbs,that certanly dosent help,but i think the main thing here is that tren accelarates the metabolism quite alot,doing so heats up ur body temparture making it sweat.thats also y tren cuts u up like a nife...So if u cut too much on the carbs u'll be starvin and still wont be sleepin..

Yes, I agree with you. Your temp WILL rise on tren. Period.Where did I get my info? Read on: I nearly ran out of food one night and so I just ate a chicken breast about 9 before bed. Last meal with carbs was around 6. I slept pretty well and realized I hadn't sweated much at all during the night. I also remembered that I had no carbs after six. Carbs, as we all know, converts to glycogen and this is the body's first choice for fuel and it burns at a much faster rate than fat and protein. Little to no carbs=slower burn rate, and I had plenty of protein and adequate fat in my last meal. Made sense to me when I thought about it. This was confirmed to me by those a lot more knowledgable than I on another board (PM for info if u want).

Having said that, I still can't figure out what to do about sweats during the day, although they are never as bad as the night sweats, LOL! Any suggestions? Lots of times during the day, I suddenly feel like I need to rip off my shirt due to a sudden hot flash--something that wouldn't be tolerated at work, so I end up feeling uncomfortable as hell while sweat drips down my face. It comes unexpectedly, but during the day I consume plenty of carbs. The payoff with tren though is well worth it, IMHO.
Mudbone

RADAR
tg,radar knows his shiot here! :artist:

This is a good post.... Do most of you tren users, in the event of a tren cough remove the needle right away upon feeling the "tickle" in your throat - or continue w/ the shot until the tren is gone.

Just wondering.. I think I would yank that needle out as quick as I could.....lol

Top Bottom