Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To those who schedule a meal in the middle of night

WORLDBEATER

What do you guys eat? I have been eating a chicken breast and small potatoe usually but sometimes a protein shake. I try to eat as quickly as possible because I have found the longer I am up, the more difficult it is to get back to sleep. My main concern overall is my teeth. I am concerned that not brushing my teeth after eating is going to end up being a problem. I would brush my teeth but then I am up that much longer and taking a risk of not being able to get back to sleep. Any suggestions?

I don't think that you'll have a problem with your teeth. Cavities are formed when the bacteria in your mouth has something to eat and it waste product is the acid that eats away at the enamal. This porcess takes between 12 and 16 hours to do any damage so as long as you are bruching before bed and in the morning, how is not brushing for the 4 or 6 hours after you ate any different then from the morning until after lunch....that is if you are a 3x a day brusher?

If youare still concerned, then go with the protein shake, drink it fast, then have some water and swish it around, there shouldn't be too much stuff left in your mouth for the bacteria that way. And it's quicker.

Good luck

Top Bottom