Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To those who remember me ...

Sorry about the delay in responding folks, had lumbar injections last week and just couldn't sit to type. Long story very short, I have a seriously messed up lower back combined with naturally hypermobile joints. Add in OA and the ligaments in my sacrum are like stretched out rubber bands. I have to get PRP in my spine to tighten things up. It's working, but sucks.

I took a whole 1.5 mile walk today, I'm proud of myself.

Also in the process of casually learning Linux (specifically Ubuntu). I'm rusty but still all I can think is why did I wait so long to make the jump? I'm not a gamer so who cares? The speed and not having to deal with virus shit is so completely worth it.

Bunch of my cats died/got put to sleep, so I got two new ones, boys for a change.

And that's it. My life is massively boring.

Hugs and kisses all around.

Sorry about the delay in responding folks, had lumbar injections last week and just couldn't sit to type. Long story very short, I have a seriously messed up lower back combined with naturally hypermobile joints. Add in OA and the ligaments in my sacrum are like stretched out rubber bands. I have to get PRP in my spine to tighten things up. It's working, but sucks.

I took a whole 1.5 mile walk today, I'm proud of myself.

Also in the process of casually learning Linux (specifically Ubuntu). I'm rusty but still all I can think is why did I wait so long to make the jump? I'm not a gamer so who cares? The speed and not having to deal with virus shit is so completely worth it.

Bunch of my cats died/got put to sleep, so I got two new ones, boys for a change.

And that's it. My life is massively boring.

Hugs and kisses all around.

I'm having a thoracic facet medial branch block Thurs

my life sucks more than your life

I'm having a thoracic facet medial branch block Thurs

my life sucks more than your life
Basically what I'm having done in my lumbar spine, about 20x each session and last time into my hip, too. Once the lidocaine kicks in it's not so bad. Unfortunately it took us two sessions to figure out I take about five minutes to get numb.

The caudal he does is weirdly unpleasant. Injects right into the tailbone.

My life doesn't suck, but I'm tired of new pain. There's been something wrong with my right index finger since the end of June.

Aging, yay. We should all be Benjamin Button. No youth until you've learned enough to appreciate it.

Basically what I'm having done in my lumbar spine, about 20x each session and last time into my hip, too. Once the lidocaine kicks in it's not so bad. Unfortunately it took us two sessions to figure out I take about five minutes to get numb.

The caudal he does is weirdly unpleasant. Injects right into the tailbone.

My life doesn't suck, but I'm tired of new pain. There's been something wrong with my right index finger since the end of June.

Aging, yay. We should all be Benjamin Button. No youth until you've learned enough to appreciate it.

Love you that Benjamin button idea!

Top Bottom