Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Get Big...

GTTRTGB

What supplement would you recomend to take over the summer to get bigger? When I say bigger I want to try to put on 30 lbs. After I gain that weight then I will get cut again. I eat 4,000 calories a day and have already decreased my cardio.

I would have to say Scitec Nutrition. They have the highest amount of Gultamine and BCAAs in the business. They also have the best protiens available. How so I know this? They even advertise where they get there protiens from Land O' Lkes and Glanbia. Who out therein business can tell you that. The most important thing is quality. You have to have the best raw materials you can get for a product to work.

Lok at the web site is you want to gain lean muscle mass. www.scitecnutrition.com. Find where says gain 15lbs of lean muscle mass in six weeks.

This thing is for real.

I don't think there are any supplements(over the counter) that can make you big. Maybe creatine will help you gain a few pounds.

Anadrol 50's --> 25lbs 6 weeks,
Dbol --> 20lbs 6 weeks

There really is not a supplement out there that will produce those types of
muscle gains.
Good Luck
M.D

Food, buddy.

That's all. You want 30 lbs over the summer. Eat. Lift. Sleep.

Squats and Milk.

Try to find a copy of the books Super Squats or The Complete Keys to Progress. It's exactly what you're looking for.

No supplement is going to help you put on that much weight. You can take creatine and get a pound or two but after that what determines how much you gain is going to be the food you take in (shovel in).

Check out the books. And good luck.

Food, buddy. That's all. You want 30 lbs over the summer. Eat. Lift. Sleep.

I have to agree with that eat alot of food. good supplements creatine, HMB, Retibol, Anabolic Fuel, Protec Max Gainer.

Good Luck ;)

Dude you wanna get bigger? Bust your ass in the gym and eat the right foods, see how that works. There aint no miracle drug out there. If there were, we'd all be huge. Only hard work will make u big. live with it. peace, and good luck

Traing heavy, train hard, train consistently and eat. Focus on your diet and remain consistent with it. There is no magic potion -- hard work is the road to success.

Top Bottom