Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To be pro? Drugs or Genetics

Genetics or Drugs

• Drugs

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Genetics

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
People say genetics but Jay Cutler did NOT have genetics. He was a fucking twig when he was young. Literally a bean pole. I think gear has a lot to do with it. Without gear they would not be where they are now. Plenty of the pros don't even know how to train with proper form. Have you ever seen the videos? Lol its atrocious

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

People say genetics but Jay Cutler did NOT have genetics. He was a fucking twig when he was young. Literally a bean pole. I think gear has a lot to do with it. Without gear they would not be where they are now. Plenty of the pros don't even know how to train with proper form. Have you ever seen the videos? Lol its atrocious

we all were bean poles when we were young. you think we popped out of our mom with muscles? i was 115 pounds at 14 years old. now I'm 205+.. had i never lifted i still would be skinny today i assure you

he hit puberty as a skinny teen, then started to workout. and magic happened. many teens start working out and nothing happens, thats shitty genetics. guys like him start working out and build muscle very easily, lucky him. if he never touched a weight he would of never known he had that gift.

also the videos are misleading for 2 reasons. 1. pro's put out videos that highlight vascularity and the pump, they aren't worried about form, they are worried about how they look in the vids. and 2. what to you is bad form is actually a brilliant strategy to rip up muscle fibers, they aren't powerlifters so if you are gonna research their form to learn proper form then you won't learn good form and will struggle copying that with powerlifting

I have seen pictures of jay at 15 and he definitely wasn't a twig.. and I have seen Phil heath doing shoulder presses and barely moves the bar but he's an Olympia winner so who are we to criticise them..

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Jay was big as a teen not sure where youre getting that he was small from. Its definently genetics, i have friends who i train with, we been training the same time, train the same way every day. But im larger.. its all about genetics

I would argue genetics has nothing to do with starting out muscular. Genetics is about growth, symmetry, bone structure.

I don't know how you can pick one over the other. It takes both genetics and steroids to get to the top. You even need certain genetics that react better with taking steroids. Look at Kevin Levrone. His body reacts very well to taking steroids. It just takes him 6 months to get contest huge. I can't post links, but look at him on YouTube under
Burning Hollywood- (Official entry Orlando Film Festival)
or
LevroneReport.com Kevin Levrone Transformation Start
I see natural people bigger then him when he is off steroids. Get him some steroids and he blows up in no time at all.

Pro bodybuilding requires GENETICS to win it. But to get THAT big all you need is drugs. In some forums I read that user takes 4 grams of test along 8 iu + of growth hormones and slin and gram of tren.. etc.
Consist use of these drugs over several years will yield a monstrous physique.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but it's also affinity for the drugs. (higher receptor acceptance). Dorian Yates had a good frame but nothing amazing. The first time he took a couple of D-bol he grew like a weed. That, in itself, is also a genetic trait.

Top Bottom