Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To be pro? Drugs or Genetics

Genetics or Drugs

• Drugs

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Genetics

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Again, take Ronnie Coleman as an example. He turned pro natty at 240 lbs. At the same time, I guarantee you there were thousands of bros with "bad-mediocre genetics" shooting grams of test and tren, anavar and loads of HGH with slin, eating and training hard...who never turned pro. Those guys are all over these boards bro.

How come Ronnie got his pro card and they didn't? Also, there are many BBers who get their pro cards who never amount to shit after that. Ronnie turned pro natty and went on to win more Sandow's than anyone else. How would you rate his genetics? Did drugs help him? Of course. The answer to the question of which if a bigger factor in becoming a pro bber is genetics over drugs. Again, if it were drugs, most of the bros on these boards would be pros.

Your very mistaken if you think a natural competition makes you natural...

Genetics make a world class BBer.

Not drugs.

The argument of 'average guy on a gallon of test vs natty guy with good genetics' is fucking irrelevant and all of you making that argument to enforce your point that drugs are best should be slapped into reality.

EVERYONE on the world stage is running high amounts of juice, but the only ones who got there had freak genetics to begin with.

The real argument here is guy with avg genetics on juice vs guy with freak genetics on juice, and the average joe doesn't stand a fucking chance.

And if I was still 180 and had to lie about all of my lifts after 4 cycles, and get out sized/lifted by a 16 year old highschool boy, I'd probably keep my big fucking mouth shut or take up a new hobby.

I heard golf was fun.

Genetics make a world class BBer.

Not drugs.

The argument of 'average guy on a gallon of test vs natty guy with good genetics' is fucking irrelevant and all of you making that argument to enforce your point that drugs are best should be slapped into reality.

EVERYONE on the world stage is running high amounts of juice, but the only ones who got there had freak genetics to begin with.

The real argument here is guy with avg genetics on juice vs guy with freak genetics on juice, and the average joe doesn't stand a fucking chance.

And if I was still 180 and had to lie about all of my lifts after 4 cycles, and get out sized/lifted by a 16 year old highschool boy, I'd probably keep my big fucking mouth shut or take up a new hobby.

I heard golf was fun.

Lol I compete at midd weight.. If I was 218 I wouldn't compete.

Big Internet tough guy. Everybody is behind the screen.

I haven't once claimed to be tough, however I do know AAS like the back of my hand, and you seem to think it's some kind of miracle potion that will make you the hulk if you run enough.

Not true, not even close to true. More is not better. Those pro athletes use that much gear because they have been on so much the old doses stopped giving as much gains so they had to increase just to get the same results.

You've got delusions of grandeur and you're in for a rude awakening in the world of BBing.

And if I was 180, I wouldn't even fucking juice, not to mention compete.

Your very mistaken if you think a natural competition makes you natural...

He got his pro card in a tested comp. He claims to not have started juicing until after he turned pro. If you look at pics of him when he was younger you can see he always looked big. Looking at pics of him his first year as a pro versus following years you can see a noticeable change in his physique. He was a powerlifter before he started BBing too. So he lifted heavy and ate a lot. Add that to his genetics and the changes in his physique after turning pro and I believe he got his pro card as a natty.

It's the difference. A guy with great muscle building genetics like RC, and other top Olympians, will do far better than a guy with average muscle building genetics using the same amounts of drugs.

Again, take Ronnie Coleman as an example. He turned pro natty at 240 lbs. At the same time, I guarantee you there were thousands of bros with "bad-mediocre genetics" shooting grams of test and tren, anavar and loads of HGH with slin, eating and training hard...who never turned pro. Those guys are all over these boards bro.

How come Ronnie got his pro card and they didn't? Also, there are many BBers who get their pro cards who never amount to shit after that. Ronnie turned pro natty and went on to win more Sandow's than anyone else. How would you rate his genetics? Did drugs help him? Of course. The answer to the question of which if a bigger factor in becoming a pro bber is genetics over drugs. Again, if it were drugs, most of the bros on these boards would be pros.

If you think Ronnie turned pro natty, you are CLEARLY mistaken... And Ronnie Coleman tied the record set by Lee Haney so don't think Ronnie is the best of all time when someone has just as man Sandows as him.

To be a pro is not actually about having the best genetics when natural. It's about having the best genetic response to steroids, hgh and insulin and being able to tolerate the sides of the huge dosages.

Top Bottom