Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to all who have used Test Suspension

morbid316

I want the opinion of those who have tried Test Suspension... I want to know what you think about it and your dosage schedule. Also if you received good gains from it.Also what sides can i expect i hear it really makes you aggresive. Let me know because Im thinking about trying a intense cycle of it..

I have used susp and yes its great for mass (and water retention!). Inj schedule is ED but I used it EOD and only for the first 2 weeks of a cycle. No sides (besides the bloat). No aggression. However Im not a big fan of it and wouldnt use it anymore.

It WAS my first (and only) injection cycle, but i was disappointed with it. i figured i would blow up, but i only gained about ten pounds in about six wks or so. i shot about four or five cc's a wk. the good thing about it is it can be used with insulin needles, which dont hurt but take forever to load. i know it was real because of taste and my nuts got smaller, but overall i could get better results from an A-50 a day.

Top Bottom