Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to all seasoned elite members

OMEGA

what makes this board good in your eyes??????

I have read lately that things have been subpar .........

could you elaborate?????/

OMEGA:)

it is better when there is less fighting, esp the petty stuff. discussion/debate is one thing, but once I start having to resort to calling people doodoo heads to their face, then it is a waste of space.

when there are informative posts, or fun posts, or generally posts that don't make you regret that you just wasted several seconds of your life clicking on and reading.

on the AS board, when you don't see the same 5 questions day in and day out -and better yet, when people debate over new theories or cycles...

generally speaking, when people come on as like 50 different people, and then just wank off on the threads, it is a waste of space and time.
not saying I'm not a waste of space and time - but that depends on one's opinion.

Damn!, Again I'm stymied...

I thought this post was gonna be about South American Cannibalistic practices....

This is what's wrong with Elite... Misleading thread subject titles..

WODIN said:

wodin can do no wrong.

I have this vision of an old man in a wheelchair sitting at a terminal, hunting and pecking that out, and then grabbing nurse's asses as they walk by and yelling it outloud too.

but then again, I could just be thinking of my dad.

thanks for the quality response

HS

the 50 differnet people thing reallly does not help......

even some cool members do this..........

and the quality discussions have been a little sparce lately.................

although I have not helped the situation lately.

I have been having too much fun with D BALLER and MUSCLEBRAINS:)

any way thanks........it would suck to lose the veterans around here.....it makes the place more stable.........so thats why I was asking

HappyScrappy said:

wodin can do no wrong.

I have this vision of an old man in a wheelchair sitting at a terminal, hunting and pecking that out, and then grabbing nurse's asses as they walk by and yelling it outloud too.

but then again, I could just be thinking of my dad.

Your dad is sitting over in the corner drooling again...I do this with five pounders for curls there sunny boy.

The Road-House Side Show Thread, the thread about Keilbasa Tits... Moneybags, MP5..... and the fact that you just have to run a search over on the Anabolics board to find just what you need... no need to ask questions.

Days of the Tantric said:

This is the most irritating thing about this board, lately, to me. I seems to be happening more and more. Plus, the fact that there seem to be a ton of 16 year olds doesn't help. I guess some are mature enough to make positive contributions, but that is the exception rather than the rule.

That being said, i'm going to go log on as my other screen name.

they've banned IP's for much less (EL-ASS-WIPO , RWgreene, theron ( :lmao: ) )

if they got rid of these 'doo-doo heads' it would make the boards that much better

Top Bottom