Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

To all da brothahs @ EF

iHulk

New member
just had to say that this board consumes a lot of my time, but I dig it immensely. So gigantic props to all the brothahs and sistahs on EF.

...man I wish we all could hit the gym together for some fun & relentless intense training... damm I'm having a good day. I love my gear.

:hed: :chesty:
 
Last edited:
hear! hear!,
EF is not just elite because it's a cool place to hang out online.
The community here is different than most in that there is little tolerance for assholes, bros have genuine concern for helping each other and giving good advice like trying to keep a 17 year old high school kid off AAS until they are ready. I attribute this to the standards set by the likes of Radar, X, & Term. Thanks guys, you’ve built a great band of brothers. Props to you. . . or is that prop to ya ?
OK both, props and prop to EF mods!
 
chyllaxyn said:
hear! hear!,
EF is not just elite because it's a cool place to hang out online.
The community here is different than most in that there is little tolerance for assholes, bros have genuine concern for helping each other and giving good advice like trying to keep a 17 year old high school kid off AAS until they are ready. I attribute this to the standards set by the likes of Radar, X, & Term. Thanks guys, you’ve built a great band of brothers. Props to you. . . or is that prop to ya ?
OK both, props and prop to EF mods!


Well Thanky! ;)
The peeps here make it what it is!

RADAR
 
Top Bottom