Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired of shaving my body hair

TECH ONE said:

I would do it man if you can get that shit done for FREE!!! It was one of the best decissions i've made, no regrets. I'm actually planning on getting my chest hair removed sometime this fall!! Bro i would consider doing it!!

Did it grow back at all? I am currently getting my back done. The lady that is doing it said that it isn't guaranteed and that "certain hormones" can cause it to grow back. - cbeaks

Bro, there is something the alot of black folks use that you can buy at the grocery store.

I forget the name but it is in a powder form and you add water and mix.

Someone has got to know the name of it, it work well and leaves that shiny look on your head.

Do you have to let your hair get to a certain length before using nair? I've tried that shit & it left me all patchy. I was also afraid that it would burn me up so maybe I didn't leave it on long enough, my skin is sensitive as hell.

If you can afford laser surgery just yet then, for back hair, waxing is the way to go - it doesn't really hurt THAT much, and it's smooth as a baby's butt afterwards... As for chest, that's a lot easier to get at then the back, so realy any method works there: nair, shaving, etc....

YUM

damn i hate shaving i'd give my left nut if i didnt have to shave again

Theres a good product called "Xelance" that I found at right aid. Its an aerosol spray "mouse" type foam. The spray is pretty powerful and wide so u can reach your back easily. Better than nair by far, try it out if u can find it.

I had my back done twice -
once my girlfriend did it, and once I had it done at a spa.

Both times my back broke out like crazy.

I am talking about so many zits it hurt to sleep on my back.

I still have some scars.

very sick.

Top Bottom