Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to pack on Mass? In Samoa...

InProgress

I am 6'2" 180 @ about 12%bf. I don't know if I should start to bulk or just continue on the maintenance path. I want to get bigger, but I don't know if now is the time to start bulking again.

I am moving to Samoa soon and I am concerned about the conditions there as far as training is concerned. I don't know if I will have a gym or how often I will be able to use it. If anyone has any knowledge of the gym situation in Apia, please let me know.

Advice/suggestions welcome.

Nope, never lived in the South Pacific, but I grew up in Florida. It can't get much hotter and humid than that. It's about 82 degrees yearround in samoa, so it should not be a bad adjustment. As for the diving, I am already an advanced diver so that will be a great time.

I am only hoping that the gyms there aren't that crappy. I would hate to watch 6 years of hard training go down the shitter.

i lived in san diego for several years then moved out to the south pacific. trust me, the sun is different because of the latitude differences. you're closer to the equater in samoa. miami, florida, is 25 degrees 48 N, while samoa is 13 degrees 48 S. that 12 degrees makes a difference.

Top Bottom