Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to get real about first cycle advice

rambleon

'sup bro's

All the time we get a noob here who qualifies for serious first cycle advice (being 21 or older, having some lifting experience, and weghing a good bit more than say 160) the only acceptable recommendation seems to be: 500 mg test ew.

Why?

I mean sticking to one compound only on a first run is only common sense so lets not discuss stacking here.

But why test?

I tend to think primo alone would be a better choice to start out with.

Less sides, more gains kept and easier recovery is all factors in favor of starting out with primo.

Granted the gains will not be as radical but even that is for the best with the noobs IMO. It makes for a more disciplined attitude to juicing i think.

I'm not saying not to use test. I'm just saying wait untill it's really needed.

Ok. That was my 2c. I know this will raise the hackles on some of you guys but let's have that discussion now. Argue the case for test if you like or support my primo idea or go with something else entirely but do chime in.

I see nothing wrong with a primo cycle ,the only drawback is the stuff is so damn expensive and there are alot of fakes out there.

I see nothing wrong with a primo cycle ,the only drawback is the stuff is so damn expensive and there are alot of fakes out there.

** makes a Primo (methenolone enanthate) 100mg/ml and I'm sure its legit. I'm taking all *** stuff right now and its excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say a test only first cycle is the better option. you already have the stuff in you unlike ANY other compound which is unnatural. that is a big thing in my eyes.

i can see your point of view obviously, and i am def not saying a primo only cycle for a first timer would be a bad thing, it would be the 2nd best thing possibly!

Yes but artificial testosterone isn't all that alike the stuff your own body produces in the sense that it don't help with sperm production. On the contrary you get sterile while ON it if you take enough for long enough.

Yes but artificial testosterone isn't all that alike the stuff your own body produces in the sense that it don't help with sperm production. On the contrary you get sterile while ON it if you take enough for long enough.

Actually its very much the same as what your body produces, the only reason you become sterile is because you are shut down. With that being said it makes very little diference to me wether or not its simular to what your own body produces. I just like test myself. :)

Actually its very much the same as what your body produces, the only reason you become sterile is because you are shut down. With that being said it makes very little diference to me wether or not its simular to what your own body produces. I just like test myself. :)

well so do i but if it's the same that your own body produces it wouldn't matter to the sperm production that your own production was shut down now would it?

Top Bottom