Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time after prohormone cycle to get blood test

svtmassa

I am wondering when a good time would be to make my
Trt appointment after my prohormone cycle. I'm taking a four
Week cycle of halovar. I have borderline low test and want to
Make sure I am low when I go in. Advice? Thanks

Pro hormones are going to suppress your natty test anyway. If you are borderline low you shouldn't be using pro hormones. To answer your question though you are probably low now

If you want to be low, you could go in right at the end of the cycle. The PH isn't going to show as test.

But it sounds like you are looking for an excuse for TRT rather than actually needing it. Maybe you should enjoy producing your own test for as long as possible. How old are you?

Why do you wanna be on trt... It's for life bro I would be more concern on possibly getting your levels higher like a good kick start

Thanks for the responses. I am 28 years old. I am pretty sure I already messed my endocrine system over with heavy prohormone use in the past even though proper pct was done. I have quite a few of low t symptoms. Will the halovar show up as testosterone on my bloodwork? I was thinking take the halovar for a week then take a day or two off then schedule my blood test just for insurance

The best course of action is to try to run a proper PCT and recover to the best of your ability, then get bloods done about 2 weeks after PCT. If you are low then you can decide what you want to do. Don't try to push yourself into TRT, when it may not be necessary.

Top Bottom