Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tim patterson VS. Zulak, who would win?

ohbejuan

If tim patterson were in a fight to the death with Zulak, who do you guys think would win? patterson is lean at 100lbs thanks to md6 and surge while zulak is huge at 130lbs thanks to nitrotech and celltech? so i guess i what i am asking is which supplement stack has the potential to turn me into a killer??!!LOL

Hey what about Bill Phillips...I think he could kick TC, Patterson and Zulaks ass all at the same time...He has trained with Stallone, so he must be a bad man...

come on, Bill has to be the biggest cry baby ever. There is no way Bill could kick anyone's ass.

How about a tag team match up with Bill Phillips & Zulak against TC and Tim Patterson...that shit would be comedy. A bunch of F-in geeks banging it out...At least Phillips hit the iron somewhat, but TC...The way that guy talks he should be 250lbs ripped to Shreds and at the Arnold this year he looked all of about 180 and thats because he's tall...and that is also soaking wet! There is no way this guy should be giving advice!

Well there both lying sacsa of shit! Patterson is quite a pussy so as much as I hate Zulak, I think he'd actually win!!

steel punching Tim might ko Zulak through a direct abdominal hit to Zulie's colitis infested inner organs.

Testoman

Top Bottom