Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ThyroActivator - Tiratricol

The Buzzard

I just started using ThyroActivator. It's one and only ingredient is Tiratricol (1mg per cap).

Has anyone used this before. I heard it's supposed to be like the original Triax, and FDA banned because of how strong it is. It's very expensive and was somewhat hard to find.

Honestly, I'm not sure I feel anything, and I'm on my 4th day. I definitly don't feel any kind of kick like I do with a thermogenic like Adipo or Xenedrine. With a thermogenic i'm not hungry, but with ThermoActivator I 'm still very hungry.

Can I stack a thermogenic with this product, or would that be overkill and dangerous?

Anyone?

I used it for a very short time w/ a crash diet to keep my metabolism going while I starved. It worked, I was taking xenadrene, I shed some unwanted flab, but as soon as I returned to normal flab was back.

Did you take ThyroActivator and Xenadrine together?

The ThyroActivator doesn't seem to give me a kick like Xenadrine does, and I'd love to add the two together. I just can't seem to get any info if it's safe to do that.

I took the ECA stack with the thyroid. I never took more then one thyroid pill a day. All you are doing is keeping you metabolism going while normally it would slow down. Be careful with that, you are phucking with your thyroid, can have adverse effects. Again bro it is a quick fix, not a long term solution. I heard about it from some professional wrestlers in cancun, of course filled my script down there, and took it upon these guys advice..........

thyro activator

thyroactivator works differently from a eca stack tiratricol uses different receptors and shouldnt give you a rush like an eca i even take tiratricol before i go to bed i take about 6 thyros a day and 6 ecas 2/3times works wonders try it with adipokinetix

I wish you would of posted this BEFORE you started using it. A good thing to do is to take your morning resting body temperature immediately upon waking, before you even get out of bed. After using it for a week, take your temp again. You'll see that it's higher than usual. Maybe you should take this question over to the Anabolic Board, most of those guys can give you better advice, being that it works via the thyroid. Or, try a search on T3.
From what I've read about it, stacking with a thermogenic is the best way to go.

Top Bottom