hamstershaver said:pebble beach starts today, yay
KillahBee said:and isn't it "role"? we have to start doing this correctly. every time soklu sees this thread she thinks it's about her morning ritual of bathing in coffee rolls
sawastea said:WTF are you doing posting? Aren't you suppose to be @ PB right now taking care of the lawn and cutting out the greens to place the pins? It's 5:50 a.m. nugga
pintoca said:I think it's "roll" needtoBe
KillahBee said:lol
is it "roll" cause it's a rolling announcement of names"?
or is it "role" cause, uh, it's people announcing their, uh, roles?
pintoca said:Today is Friday for me. I'm off tomorrow morning for Austria.
Yay skiing!

jenscats5 said:You are now also on my shit list!!![]()
pintoca said:
i thought killah was sign boysawastea said:WTF are you doing posting? Aren't you suppose to be @ PB right now taking care of the lawn and cutting out the greens to place the pins? It's 5:50 a.m. nugga
hamstershaver said:i thought killah was sign boy
Enjoy your trip. Have funpintoca said:Today is Friday for me. I'm off tomorrow morning for Austria.
Yay skiing!
pintoca said:sowwy, it was planned since December. I'll try and be safe though. After reading your thread I have no feel for going down a black... I'll stick to blues and reds, I just want to enjoy the days, no strain. I'm only taking my snowblades, no space for larger skis, so that should keep me from going anywhere too risky
I wanna gooooooo!!!!!!!!jenscats5 said:What length are the blades?? Need pics!!
I wanna gooooooo!!!!!!!!
pintoca said:![]()
they are exactly 99cms, which is 39 inches (or 3.25 feet).
as you can see they are twin-tipped so they are for stunting more than speed (since they are so short, they tend to wobble at higher speeds). The carving ratio is also VERY short, some 8 meters. Nowadays they use these things to teach the proper carving technique, before moving to longer skis.
They are AMAZINGLY fun to ski with, you can do whatever, ski backwards, jump, go a little fast, carve... you name it
Only caveat is braking, since there is not much surface, braking takes a bit longer
nycgirl said:Good Morning![]()
Dept. Birthday lunch today. God, I hate these things.
sawastea said:Yochorizo
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














