Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Thursday morning roll call...

:wavey:​


nffs09.gif
 
Having my coffee & trying to get my knee to straighten out....
 
and isn't it "role"? we have to start doing this correctly. every time soklu sees this thread she thinks it's about her morning ritual of bathing in coffee rolls
 
WTF are you doing posting? Aren't you suppose to be @ PB right now taking care of the lawn and cutting out the greens to place the pins? It's 5:50 a.m. nugga
 
KillahBee said:
and isn't it "role"? we have to start doing this correctly. every time soklu sees this thread she thinks it's about her morning ritual of bathing in coffee rolls

I think it's "roll" needtoBe
 
sawastea said:
WTF are you doing posting? Aren't you suppose to be @ PB right now taking care of the lawn and cutting out the greens to place the pins? It's 5:50 a.m. nugga


leaving at 6:30. today's a slow day. fri and sat are the big ones
 
KillahBee said:
lol

is it "roll" cause it's a rolling announcement of names"?

or is it "role" cause, uh, it's people announcing their, uh, roles?

Roll Call:

A recitation by the reading clerk of each legislator’s name, done at the beginning of a floor session, or during a call of the House or Senate, for the purposes of identifying those present.
www.leg.state.or.us/glossary.html
 
jenscats5 said:
You are now also on my shit list!! :redhot:

sowwy, it was planned since December. I'll try and be safe though. After reading your thread I have no feel for going down a black... I'll stick to blues and reds, I just want to enjoy the days, no strain. I'm only taking my snowblades, no space for larger skis, so that should keep me from going anywhere too risky
 
pintoca said:
sowwy, it was planned since December. I'll try and be safe though. After reading your thread I have no feel for going down a black... I'll stick to blues and reds, I just want to enjoy the days, no strain. I'm only taking my snowblades, no space for larger skis, so that should keep me from going anywhere too risky

What length are the blades?? Need pics!!

:bawling: I wanna gooooooo!!!!!!!!
 
jenscats5 said:
What length are the blades?? Need pics!!

:bawling: I wanna gooooooo!!!!!!!!

blizz_carvelino.jpg


they are exactly 99cms, which is 39 inches (or 3.25 feet).

as you can see they are twin-tipped so they are for stunting more than speed (since they are so short, they tend to wobble at higher speeds). The carving ratio is also VERY short, some 8 meters. Nowadays they use these things to teach the proper carving technique, before moving to longer skis.

They are AMAZINGLY fun to ski with, you can do whatever, ski backwards, jump, go a little fast, carve... you name it

Only caveat is braking, since there is not much surface, braking takes a bit longer
 
pintoca said:
blizz_carvelino.jpg


they are exactly 99cms, which is 39 inches (or 3.25 feet).

as you can see they are twin-tipped so they are for stunting more than speed (since they are so short, they tend to wobble at higher speeds). The carving ratio is also VERY short, some 8 meters. Nowadays they use these things to teach the proper carving technique, before moving to longer skis.

They are AMAZINGLY fun to ski with, you can do whatever, ski backwards, jump, go a little fast, carve... you name it

Only caveat is braking, since there is not much surface, braking takes a bit longer

I have a couple of friends who ski on them....they do very well on them too and execute many short turns.....

Need some action shots of ya with them.....Have fun!! Do some runs for me....
 
Top Bottom