Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Threw a rage at the airport....

Shrebly

Plat Hero
Platinum
So I go to drop off Mr. Kneepads at the airport and encounter a few stupid people along the way - rude people with huge bags that walk around with no clue - but the shit hit the fan in the parking lot. Someone decided to park right behind the car since there were no sopts available. I am talking dead on - smack dab right behind the car.

So I walk back into the airport to call security to have the monster truck moved - and what am I told? I will have to wait until someone can get around to it. I wasn't too concerned with the amount I would have to apy to get out of the airport parking lot - 50 cents per half hour - but rather that someone just decided to block me and two other cars in - and make it impossible for the people parked across from us to back out.

30 minutes later some rent-a-cop shows up driving a golf cart and says that the vehicle can't be towed or even given a ticket since it has a "loading / unloading" equipment placard in the front window. Sorry, this is where I lost it - I threw a full on rage along with the other people who were alse blocked in.

After an hour we were all pretty much fed up and losing patience. The two morons twins finally came and tried to get in their vehicle - sorry but you waste my time and I will waste yours. I stood in front of the truck and the guys who were parked next to me stood behind the truck for about 15 minutes. Sure they honked their horns and juiced their engines but they didn't have the balls to throw it in dirve. I hope they enjoy the suprise someone threw in the back window :] especially after it bakes in the San Diego sun all day.

Sorry had to vent.

Public apoligy to Kneepads ... sorry about the bottled water this morning. I can be a real poo poo head sometimes. :vanp:

i gotta ask, shrebly gt 500, what was the surprise in the back of the truck? did someone drop a man log back there???

supersizeme said:
i gotta ask, shrebly gt 500, what was the surprise in the back of the truck? did someone drop a man log back there???

Mc Donalds hash browns, Cinnabon extra large sticky bun and something that resembled a Super Size Tootsie Roll. Turd or treat.. I am not sure but I wasn't about to take a closer look.

Shrebly, don't you DL like 500lbs? You should have grabbed a guy or two to help you pick that shit up and move it. Some humans just have no clue.

-Warik

Warik said:
Shrebly, don't you DL like 500lbs? You should have grabbed a guy or two to help you pick that shit up and move it. Some humans just have no clue.

-Warik

Hee hee, my best pull was 440 x 4 no staps / no suit ... hoping to clean up at my first competition next weekend. I would have really gone ballistic but my little guy was sleeping in the car.

carry a squirt bottle of paint remover for just such occasions, i drive a large truck with huge bumpers so if someone blocks me in I just bump them out of the way, my car is a piece of crap so I dont care....

Top Bottom