Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thread: Switching from Creatine HCL to Mono

JackHammers

Hey, I bought a bottle of Creatine Hydrochloride a month ago (30 servings) to try instead of monohydrate. I'm just about finished it and I don't prefer it over mono. I want to switch back to mono as soon as possible, do I have to wait a few weeks before doing so?

I heard HCL doesn't build up waste in the kidneys so I'm assuming I can start mono right away, what do you guys think?

Bro, I'd give PowerChews.com creatine a try. You will seriously love this. I've been using them with phenomenal results. You can't go wrong with this stuff. Very high quality and purity as I feel it very quickly.

The taste is incredible. A nice convenient way to take supps. The BCAA is great as I like to take them during workout.

Pm me if you have any questions. I think there is a discount code around here somewhere too. Worth it for sure!

why didnt you like the hydrocholride? if it's because you didnt gain as much "weight" off it, its not supposed to increase water retention like monohydrate does.

Top Bottom