Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This year begins our 10th year online! Happy Birthday EliteFitness.com

Free plat membership for all the members who joined before the end of 2001

-10%, -20% or wathever for the "good" members (based for instance on Karma) or for everyone on allthewhey, PF or other protein powder web site

Thx for this site and happy :bday:

And, George, don't forget that a forum is only as good as their members...

Happy Anniversary Elite! I owe all my success in the fitness and bodybuilding lifestyle to Elite. I first found this site back in late 98 and I have been reading ever since. Learning from all the old vets and mods (to many to list). Everything I know about training, nutrition, supps and AAS I have learned from Elite and the great members it has had (and has) over the years. It only keeps geting bigger and better so heres to another 10 :beer:

M18

happy anniversary! Damn ive been out of the loop for so long. GOod to see some familar names like Mustang 18. I remember when he was about yay tall, now look at him :p

George, I could have swore that this site was up and running in 1995??? But this has never been confirmed.

I can't find hardly any of the 1996 threads either. I know Dr. VET, and maybe Juice Monkey and BigCanuk were here in 1996 as well. I used to be able to pull up some of my threads from 1996, but I think they are gone now. Ranger might have been here as well....depending on what name he was using...lol. Maybe Brian Raupp was here as well.

Congrats EF. I've seen every change done to this board from the beginning to now. There were some real cheesy home pages back then...lol.

BMJ

Top Bottom