Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is me...

Crazy K

I've been checking out the posts for a while now, and really enjoy the conversation here. So with that said I'd like to let you know who I am since I'm getting to know a lot of you thru posts.

Well, I grew up in an unhealthy home raised on the thought "more fat more flavor". I always weighed more than I needed to and had several portions of whatever, whenever. It got worse (maybe just noticiable) in high school, but i din't care because all I did was party. After graduating I moved to the east coast and gained even more and partyed even more...eventually reaching 180+lbs (size 14 and 44 DD at age 18). It was then that Ilooked at myself and was disgusted. I did the whole FAT FREE diet and lost some of the weight. About 3 yrs ago I met a guy who introducd me to the "gym". I went nuts for cardio (2hrs 7days a week, no excuses), light weights, and starve diets for about 2 yrs. I eventually got to 115lbs (and looked rather unhealthy seeing that I'm 5'9". Anyways, this last yr has been spent trying to break that lifestyle and become "balanced" with my meals, lighten up on cardio and be comfortable with myself. I got into lifting and building muscel and found a friend that I liked the gains he made and trusted him enough to listen to his advice... 1/2 hr of cardio , heavy on the weights, and a day off. So, now I'm maintaining 130-135lbs, I'm still a size 2-3. My BF is 12-13% and has been since that 115lbs dive (had it at 7%) I'm amazed at the fact that I can eat and work hard and be healthy all at the same time staying lean. My goals have changed drastically. I want to be as lean and tight as my body will allow, and each time I acheive my standards for what that is changes with it. I will always want better, but that is my motivator...to be better.
My diet is clean and balanced now. I'm a certified nutrionalist and have worked at an incrediable supplement store for 2 yrs. I take in 2000-2500 cals daily (240+ protein 100-150 carbs 30-50 fat) I still stay strick in my gym regiment and eating habits (I don't cheat, I don't skip or miss a day) I LOVE building!

So my long term goal I guess is BBing...unless i lack in size, then fitness may suit me better.

Short term is to look like a potential BBing champ! :angel:

I'm 22 yrs old (still with the man who intro'd me to gym)
I don't want to do cycles..it's not my thing. I do use andro, but that's all I think I want as far as an edge goes. I will take yohimbe (not HCL, but only because i don't fully understand the difference. I assume that the hydrochloric acid is better for estrogenic fat loss?)

So, that's me. I'm not ready for pics yet. But I really enjoy this site and hope to "grow" with you.

Thanks Ladies!

Crazy K, Congrats on your achievements! :) Could relate to the 'more fat more flavour' environment :p

Great to see that both you and man are in the gym. I think that definately could motivate and encourage both of you. Nice that he introduced you to gym, and didnt have the 'girls should not lift' attitude. :)

Re: The HCL question... Yohimbine is the 'pure' form of the herbal yohimbe. This is analgous to the relationship of ephedrine to ephedra. I have read that yohimbine is better than it's herbal sister for estrogenic fat loss. There is an excellent thread detailing topical yohimbine application posted by macrophage.

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37299

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18096

Cheers,
HG

That's quite a motivaing story you have there, Crazy K... and what a lifestyle change you've made! How cool that a guy altered your perspective on health & a more balanced view of fitness- same with me!

Are you in Fl? If yes, where?

You sound determined to keep improving- continued success to you! :D

Flex :)

found it....great post girl...you're coming along nicely and i'm sure this place will be a boost for ya!
:)

Hey...

as a certified nutritionalist, i'm sure you've got lots to add to help us all out, especially me.
I'm a nutrition moron...
and i also don't know how to cook...
Double wammy i suppose!
:D

Gosh Crazy K, so young and smart, and in control. Wish I was like that at that age :) Wow, 5'9 and 12 to 13 % bodyfat---I am striving for your size......I am the same height, but 14% bodyfat, and 150 pounds. Were almost twins :D Ha Ha........Keep up your most astounding work girl.

Welcome and congratulations to YOU!!!! You've come a long way girl!! Its amazing where we come from and what we learn....we all did some crazy stupid shit....and we honestly thought it was going to work and be healthy! Be proud of yourself and keep your positive attitude..you will go far with that. Keep your goals and dont stop till you get there...If you ever need motivation or get down..look here and we will kick ya in the ass and get ya moving again!:D

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing w/the board. You've obviously run the gammut of "body type" in a short period of time. Every time I say, "If I knew then, what I know now......" You OBVIOUSLY GOT IT EARLY!!! Good for you!!

Certified Nutritionalist, huh..... WELCOME ABOARD!! Nutrition IS KEY - you will be a great help around here and I am ALREADY APPRECIATIVE! :)

Thanks for the support girls! I really do feel great about taking care of myself. BBing is the lifestyle I found to bring me closer to happiness. I still feel uncomfortable in my own body at times, but the stages of change i think are what cause the akwardness I feel. It's nice to be surronded by women with similar mindsets!

Thanks for the info Highgrade...anytime I can learn more I appreciate it. I thrive on learning and progressing!

All the positive energy here excites me, I log each night to see what's the going ons. There aren't any women I've met here in VA with similar interests..maybe one or two. My guy pushes me to do what it takes to be happy, and he seems to be supportive of whatever goal i strive towards. But a woman's perspective is something I feel I really need at times.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Top Bottom