Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is a fucking tragedy

So you've only got one eye? Fill a brah in.

Is this some kinda sick twisted ass joke are were you not aware I'm blind in my left eye?

Dude I had this awful ass headach one nite my eye had been twiching bad for a couple weeks and I had that headach I mean not a normal headach bro and a couple days later I noticed my vision was hard to focus Long story short idk how long I was blind in that eye before I realized it. Almost 8 months of doctors visits every test known to man spinal tap and all they still have zero idea what happened to me. One retnia surgeon finally said he thought I may have had an ocular stroke or a small brain stroke. Bottom line I lost blood flow to the eye and the nerves died.

Dude I had this awful ass headach one nite my eye had been twiching bad for a couple weeks and I had that headach I mean not a normal headach bro and a couple days later I noticed my vision was hard to focus Long story short idk how long I was blind in that eye before I realized it. Almost 8 months of doctors visits every test known to man spinal tap and all they still have zero idea what happened to me. One retnia surgeon finally said he thought I may have had an ocular stroke or a small brain stroke. Bottom line I lost blood flow to the eye and the nerves died.

Juicing at the time?

Yea a lil

Something similar happened to a guy I knew at the gym. He was ripped and swole (lots of Tren supposedly), but was hit with a stroke in the prime of life.

He still walks with a limp (it hit his motor cortex).

I am assuming blood preassurr related

The docs probably could've diagnosed your problem had you told them you were juiced up to the gills, but no you had to lie to them and now you're a blind fuck.

Top Bottom