Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy's Test/Var/Proviron Cycle Log

20221119_140854.jpg
20221119_140644.jpg
big bird biscuit as first meal
egg
cheese
fried ck breast
bacon
hollindase sauce

Seems like my estrogen is high. Getting pimples on my face chest and back. Tiny but some are just red and others have white shit. Recommemdations please? Wash woth acne soaps? I doubt I need an AI. Im on such a low dose. Couldny know until I got bloodwork. Proviron supposed to lower estrogen. Maybe I need to bump it up to 50mg. Thanks guys.

Just finished the other half protein shake aroun 4pm and took and 1.5hr nap. Havent ate anything else yet.
Acne from estrogen would be more likely if you had any big fluctuations to hormone levels. But seems you've kept a stable dosage for some time?
Proper acne scrub-soap should do it, shower at the gym, and/or put on a dry clean shirt before heading home in your car rubbing that old sweat in, and never reuse that sweaty shirt without washing it ofc [emoji1]

Bed sheets could need a change.

And last, have you changed the laundry detergent lately? Could even be as simple as you overfilled the washing machine and the soap didn't get rinsed properly [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Clean sheets. Walk to gym. Never reuse sweaty clothes. ☑ Perhaps my doses. I did kinda mess up.
Oct 18, 24, 30 - 1mL Test C 300mg/mL
Nov 5 - 0.5 mL
Nov 7,8,9,10,12 - 0.2mL
Nov 14,15 - 0.2mL, 16 - 0.1mL, 17,18 - 0.2mL, 19 - 0.1mL

As Im getting use to daily pin I have decided that 6x a week exactly like this week with Sundays off will be my choice.
Its been 32 days since first pin. Moving forward I believe things will stabilize. So yeah my doses are a possibility.

Thanks bro!

Top Bottom