Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

this bitch deserves what happened to her

foreigngirl

New member
my husbands co-workers wife (they have 3 kids) got the kids in the car and went to the near by pub or something. She took 2 of the kids with her and left the 3rd in the car. Had a few drinks and I guess someone calle dthe cops. They arrested her for abbandonment and maybe something else too. Her bond now is 250,000$. Her husband is going nuts.
I just feel bad for the kids and her husband, but the bitch deserved it
 
So she might have driven those kids drunk? Damn.
 
DaIsY_ said:
Wow, How old was the child?
I really have no idea, but its still outrageous


swole - yeah, if they didnt call the cops, she would've drive the kids buzzed if not drunk, but still under influence
 
My whole philosohy re shit like this is the following:
"Ya gonna have kids? Well shit, at least take care of 'em. Don't think ya can go clubing or what not like when ya had nobody's life in your hands. No kids? Do whatever the fuck ya wanna do..."
 
WTF?

How can anybody do that? How could you just leave your kind in the car like that?

When I'm out with my kid, I can't take my eyes off him for more than 5sec. before I start to feel anxious. Like I lost something, I can't imagine leaving him a car while I have drinks.


-BRR
 
foreigngirl said:
I really have no idea, but its still outrageous


swole - yeah, if they didnt call the cops, she would've drive the kids buzzed if not drunk, but still under influence

Yeah super sad
 
Big Rick Rock said:
WTF?

How can anybody do that? How could you just leave your kind in the car like that?

When I'm out with my kid, I can't take my eyes off him for more than 5sec. before I start to feel anxious. Like I lost something, I can't imagine leaving him a car while I have drinks.


-BRR

I'm the same way, but I guess there is some mother with NO sence of motherhood what so ever



Daisy - thats making me so mad, cause I dont know how a mom can do that. If she wanted couple of drinks, she could've go to the store with the kids, come home, put them to bed and have a few at HOME
 
foreigngirl said:
I'm the same way, but I guess there is some mother with NO sence of motherhood what so ever

I could never be one of those mothers.



-BRR
 
EnderJE said:
DAMN...drunk in the car with kids? WTF?! What was she thinking?

she was NOT, thats what pissing me off so bad. Now the husband has to take off work, he is loosing money there and the court fees on top of that. WTF!!!
 
Too stupid to live....probably had loaded guns in the house too.
 
Big Rick Rock said:
WTF?

How can anybody do that? How could you just leave your kind in the car like that?

When I'm out with my kid, I can't take my eyes off him for more than 5sec. before I start to feel anxious. Like I lost something, I can't imagine leaving him a car while I have drinks.


-BRR
You're a model father.
I'm sure you're kid will grow to appreciate this.
:cool:

*Btw, I don't publicly spill who I give the k to, but I'm hittin' ya just for that.
 
poor kid.. why did she leave one kid in the car and took the other two with her.. WTH

and yeah she deserve it. she shouldn't have kids right in the first place.
 
exotic_island_girl said:
poor kid.. why did she leave one kid in the car and took the other two with her.. WTH

and yeah she deserve it. she shouldn't have kids right in the first place.

I really have NO idea why she did everything that she did (that sounded funny). But as I said, she could get some drink from the store and have a few at home
 
i hate stories like this....a week ago on the news there was a lady who has 6 kids and only had custody of the youngest who was 7 months old or younger..well she left him home alone and went to the store to buy some stuff...the store was in eye sight of her apt.she asked the down stairs neighbor to keep a ear out and make sure no one went into her apt....all 5 of the other kids are in state custody and she is preggers with #7..well any how dss (state child services) went to her house for a random visit and found the house a mess baby alone and cleaning supplies and toxins scattered all over the floor where the baby can get at it...neighbors say she does this all the time...then she was crying because the state took this baby also....i was pissed...how can these people leave children????? another lady left her kids in the car while she went into toysRus.....i mean give me a break.it isnt that hard to get the kid out of the car and plop them into the shopping cart!!!! this shit really gets under my skin.I think all of these mothers should be punished to me it is like attempted murder...the heat could kill these kids, another car can smash into the parked car, some one could kid nap them, etc...........
 
I once had to look after my sister-in-law's kids on a pleasure beach for a couple of hours. They were two seven-year-olds and as she walked away I just thought "What have I gotten myself into". I was a nervous wreck when we met up again trying to keep the pair of them in sight at all times while trying not to crowd them.
 
angel_girl said:
i hate stories like this....a week ago on the news there was a lady who has 6 kids and only had custody of the youngest who was 7 months old or younger..well she left him home alone and went to the store to buy some stuff...the store was in eye sight of her apt.she asked the down stairs neighbor to keep a ear out and make sure no one went into her apt....all 5 of the other kids are in state custody and she is preggers with #7..well any how dss (state child services) went to her house for a random visit and found the house a mess baby alone and cleaning supplies and toxins scattered all over the floor where the baby can get at it...neighbors say she does this all the time...then she was crying because the state took this baby also....i was pissed...how can these people leave children????? another lady left her kids in the car while she went into toysRus.....i mean give me a break.it isnt that hard to get the kid out of the car and plop them into the shopping cart!!!! this shit really gets under my skin.I think all of these mothers should be punished to me it is like attempted murder...the heat could kill these kids, another car can smash into the parked car, some one could kid nap them, etc...........


thats what I would be worried about: kidnaping, death from heath, all of that that you said. I just feel bad for the children, but those moms deserve whatever falls upon them
 
slat1 said:
I'm sure there are bigger problems than just that in that family. Who in their right mind would do such a thing?

her husband works a lot (just as mine) and she is stay-at-home mom (as I am), but I dont know what got into her ass or any other womans that does this
 
People don't learn until they face the consequences of their actions.

Hopefully the consequences will be stern enough for her to get the "message", other than "cops have nothing better to do". Which is usually the case.
 
Top Bottom