Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third cycle...h drol not enough and need to add something

ecs11

Sup guys.

Third cycle and was planning on jus running h drol 50 mg for 8 weeks but it's just too weak for my rats.

I have a recomp/cut going and need another chem for my rats.

So, what should I add?

GW
Osta?
LGD?
Trenazone?

I am sorry for the non specificity, just really busy at work and don't have time for a super lengthy post.

I know any of these will do, minus the gw, but just need a lil push towards a direction (I have read plenty)

Thanks Bros,
Eric

50mg?!! Im in my first cycle and everyone recommended 75/75/100/100/125/125. Imo 50 would be way too weak

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

What was told to me was 6 weeks is the ideal. Any more is kinda overkill....idk myself tho but coming from quality people. I was also told to start at 75 to see how it goes. I did 75 then 10 days in started 100 bcuz at 75/75/100/100/125/125 would leave 5 and i didnt experience sides other than some high blood pressure while working out. Get hcgenerate it works well in combo for me and n2guard

Check out my log im 2 weeks in and its going well. Ive noticed some changes beginning but its definately not an overnight changing prohormone so if youre looking for that try something else

nice!! yea I've run epi/bold/stano b4 and hdrol 75 for 7 weeks. Wanted to do a lil light ph but getting a lil into it i realized this is a waste and want to bump it up. I'll check out your log, stoked you are getting good results. I would not mind trying something stronger than epi/halo but skeptical about running two methyls, even though halo is light as.

any suggestions to take this cycle to the next level? I can bump the halo to 100 then add something else??

I will have to defer to others on that as i dont have any experience with any of those. I would try to ask dylan or one of the mods they know all about prohormones and aas. They will give you good suggestions based upon the goals you are trying to reach

Post your stats, goals, diet, how long working out, and what your goals are and you will get a reply

50 mg of helladrol is a waste... you need to run it at least 75 mg... you can stack it with katana for a nice cycle... you can get both at mrsupps...

Thanks Dylan... Just upped it to 100 and will run it all the way though. Katana seems like the cost-benefit is questionable. How about an s4 pulse from unique?

Top Bottom