Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinning of skin

J

jenscats5

When does (approx.) this usually happen when prepping for a contest??

I'm curious........

It happens as you lose bodyfat as you drop water & the amount of bodyfat that you hold in your skin. It will happen in comp prep depending on where you are comign from and how far you have left to go.

Sassy69 said:
It happens as you lose bodyfat as you drop water & the amount of bodyfat that you hold in your skin. It will happen in comp prep depending on where you are comign from and how far you have left to go.

Ah.....I just remember my trainer saying at our last meeting he was "looking for my skin to thin out." Wasn't sure when that would start to happen....

When you bodyfat levels get low enough that you also see the progress in your skin folds. Esp if you are doing this for the first time, it takes a bit more work to get your whole bodyfat level down. You'll see it when you can see more striation in your muscles - the thickness of the skin is not hidign as much of the detail.

Sassy69 said:
When you bodyfat levels get low enough that you also see the progress in your skin folds. Esp if you are doing this for the first time, it takes a bit more work to get your whole bodyfat level down. You'll see it when you can see more striation in your muscles - the thickness of the skin is not hidign as much of the detail.

Thank you Sassy! :heart:

Top Bottom