Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking of starving myself till i lose the weight

spookk

i am disgusted by the last picture of i saw of myself cheeks are puffed out no jaw line i have twoo weeks till i leave for vacation and thinking of saying screw the size just not eating maybe a couple shakes a day n one real meal how do u guys feel about that

You need to eat still.... just reduce calories and slam down water like its a hobby. Cardio and thermos will speed this up also.

I'd say that is a very bad idea. If you're unhappy just lower the cals and carbs and add some extra protein and some cardio. Eat lean meats and egg whites. Chicken and fish. Make sure all carbs(except pwo) are low GI.

Just cut your calories to 1200, clean, all protein, you will think you are starving but will get a better weight lost.

Just protein shakes for a week.
5 shakes a day plus 1 1/2 or 2 gal of water.
Maybe take thermo's too.
Then eat clean till your trip. Keep up the water and the thermo's this last week.

Yonkers Weights said:
Just protein shakes for a week.
5 shakes a day plus 1 1/2 or 2 gal of water.
Maybe take thermo's too.
Then eat clean till your trip. Keep up the water and the thermo's this last week.

i dont know if i could make it on protein shakes alone. i'd feel like i was dyin

eat 6 or 7 clean, small meals a day, and bang out tons of cardio. doing this jacks your metabolism way up. if you starve yourself, as soon as you start eating again, your metabolism is going to be at rock bottom, and you are going to baloon up worse than u were before you started.

matty420 said:
eat 6 or 7 clean, small meals a day, and bang out tons of cardio. doing this jacks your metabolism way up. if you starve yourself, as soon as you start eating again, your metabolism is going to be at rock bottom, and you are going to baloon up worse than u were before you started.

i agree. if you stop eating, when you start again your body will store fat because it does not know when it is going to get fed again. eat small meals often and drink loads of water as said it will speed your metabolism. do cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

solidspine said:
Just cut your calories to 1200, clean, all protein, you will think you are starving but will get a better weight lost.

I did a crash all protein (Atkinish) with high cardio, low weight high rep circuit routine for two weeks before my wedding. It was good for 15 lbs, but noticeable loss in strength, and generally felt awful.

The upside was that I didn't go hungry... I gorged on clean protein (turkey, tuna) as much as I liked...

I went back to "normal" eating and routine after the wedding and strength returned quickly... unfortunately, 10 of 15 lbs also returned... but I looked good in the tux.

Good luck.

its a great idea...if you want to spend a couple months gaining back the muscle you starved yourself out of, a few more weeks getting rid of the fat youll inevitably gain on your vacation after eating more than usual while in a 'starvation' metabolic state, and go to your vacation feeling sketched out and low energy

i agree with the guys saying drop your carbs, pump protein, pump water - youll clean out lots of salt, a bunch of fat, and undigested food mass, which is all youre going to do in 2 weeks anyway

also, dont tie your enjoyment of your holiday on your image. bad idea. go have fun, its better in the long run

Top Bottom