Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about starting body building

Squeaks

Hey everyone =)

I'm seriously considering getting into body building. I'm 6 feet tall and only 155 lbs :rolleyes: I do have some muscle, though... I'm pretty lean (I played football in 7th and 9th grade, lacrosse in 10th, and tennis this past spring).

I was wondering what programs you guys use (urls are helpful) and what course of action you recommend I take. Which supplements and programs are best to use? What is the legality of the supplements? How can I obtain them (assuming they're legal)?

I was hoping for a kind of "legal steriod." I know I saw something on CNN awhile back that Mark MaGuire used, which basically converted itself into testosterone once in the body. Are there any legal supplements out there that promote/convert into testosterone?

-----

Another concern I have is bulking up and getting the necessary protein. Which supplements are good for that?

-----

And finally, what are your thoughts on Creatine? Is it worth it?

Thanks for any input you guys have! :D

eat,eat,eat
dont do roids yet get some training and a good diet and youll grow well
creatine is a good supplement,check out the traing and diet board to get started

what kinds of food do you recommend I eat?

and this sounds like a stupid question... but what kind of subway subs would you recommend I order? lol, I go there a lot

EAT...a lot and I mean 7 tiumes a day 50 grams of protein and 50-75 grams of carbs per meal. Glutamine is good as well as Dessicated liver like 30-40 a day. Train heavy with basic movements. Try maybe NO2 and Creatine. And Anti estrogen like Nolvadex from AG guys may prove benificial or AIFM from the AF store.

Quad

wow, you just decide you want to be a bodybuilder one day at 155lbs and 6' tall so you immediately come to an anabolics discussion board......man oh man

whats the deal with guys now days

Squeaks said:
Hey everyone =)

I'm seriously considering getting into body building. I'm 6 feet tall and only 155 lbs :rolleyes: I do have some muscle, though... I'm pretty lean (I played football in 7th and 9th grade, lacrosse in 10th, and tennis this past spring).

I was wondering what programs you guys use (urls are helpful) and what course of action you recommend I take. Which supplements and programs are best to use? What is the legality of the supplements? How can I obtain them (assuming they're legal)?

I was hoping for a kind of "legal steriod." I know I saw something on CNN awhile back that Mark MaGuire used, which basically converted itself into testosterone once in the body. Are there any legal supplements out there that promote/convert into testosterone?

-----

Another concern I have is bulking up and getting the necessary protein. Which supplements are good for that?

-----

And finally, what are your thoughts on Creatine? Is it worth it?

Thanks for any input you guys have! :D

How old are you? (seriously, not joking)

Top Bottom