Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things that annoy me pt. 2: "Goddamn, that guy there, he'll kick your ass!"

B

Burning_Inside

"Oh man that guy over there(glug glug, takes another swig of booze), *hic* jeezus h. christ allmighty, He can kick some serious ass, you don't wanna mess with him man(slams the rest of his beer), he'll split your head open with one punch!"

So I'm looking at the 5'2" fat dwarven type bouncer that he's talking about and I'm like rubbing my forehead and sighing, and im like "OK, yeah, uh huh...cool...wow....yeah he's a monster..yeah..biggest guy I've ever seen...etc etc etc......

Don't you hate that bullshit? Reminds me of that saturday night live skit with Bill Brasky.. "Bill Brasky, 8'4" of solid man! Goddamn it, I ever tell you about the time i let him sleep with my wife?!? Bill Brasky! The guy eats cattle for breakfast! Can kick the shit out of a grizzly!"

Sigh...

I hear you...something that pisses me off on site:

2 Fat beer bellied men standing drinking a pop/beer
engaging in completely mindless and pointless small talk, with that zoned-out zombie smile look on their face... the conversation includes a lot of
'yup, yup...sure..sure...uh huh..yup...oh sure...uh huh...yup..yup..'

Ay yi yi :mad:

Frackal said:
I hear you...something that pisses me off on site:

2 Fat beer bellied men standing drinking a pop

oh hell....you are from the midwest arent you. anyone that says "pop" when referring to a soda is from the midwest.

oh..i havent forgotten you southerners....yeah "coke" describes every possible carbonated soft drink on the planet.

"im going to stop and get me a coke...."

country boy goes into the store....

comes out with 7up. :rolleyes:

hehe.

<-------no fucking
:D

Burning_Inside said:
"Oh man that guy over there(glug glug, takes another swig of booze), *hic* jeezus h. christ allmighty, He can kick some serious ass, you don't wanna mess with him man(slams the rest of his beer), he'll split your head open with one punch!"

Anytime people see some cocky ass son of a bitch they think hes tough b/c he has to fuck with everyone. When it comes down to it hes a bitch who won't touch you. But the guy sitting in the corner, minding his own business, having a good time with whoever hes with, not bothering anyone...now he'll split someone's head open if hes got to.

Anytime people see some cocky ass son of a bitch they think hes tough b/c he has to fuck with everyone. When it comes down to it hes a bitch who won't touch you. But the guy sitting in the corner, minding his own business, having a good time with whoever hes with, not bothering anyone...now he'll split someone's head open if hes got to.

Well, the subject of this conversation happened to be as a mentioned, a 5'2" or so tubby bouncer that had to drag my tubby 5'5" friend out of a bar last week. So i guess automatically he can take on the best of the UFC.

I grew up in the midwest and no one ever callled a beverage a "pop". We callled all carbonated beverages a coke. I lived in Southern, Indiana. All the southerners call a beverage a pop. You got it backwards. I live in FL now and have no idea what they call it, I still call it coke.

Hahah...BIGNate I actually live in CO...all my life..is that considered midwest? Probably so I guess...lol

Top Bottom