Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermorexin feedback: post here

Is there anything in T-rex that is considered blood thinning, sorta like aspirin? Reason being that I have an outpatient procedure scheduled tomorrow afternoon (2p.m.) and did not want to have anything in my system to negatively affect anesthesia. Last dose of T-rex was at about 4.pm. today.

Question about training and T-rex. I am noticing a lot of increased cramping while working out. Is anyone else having this same problem? I am eating banana's with my dose and I am taking two pills twice a day. Any suggestions?

kbaker said:
Question about training and T-rex. I am noticing a lot of increased cramping while working out. Is anyone else having this same problem? I am eating banana's with my dose and I am taking two pills twice a day. Any suggestions?

Are you drinking enough water?

In general (with or without T-rex) if I don't drink enough water I cramp up very easily.

I drink 1-2 gallons a day same as I was before and never had the cramping problem. Maybe I need to add more.

Raise your water and go over to Sam's Club and get some potassium. They sell a huge bottle really cheap over there.

lil k said:
as an fyi, i am posting a day by day blow of this over at strongchick...if you guys want i can also move it here.....this stufff is awesome, i dont think i will ever use any other fat burner again!

http://www.chemicalmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1627
I'm glad to hear this. I ordered a bottle yesterday then started having second thoughts today, like I should have gotten NYC or yohimburn or something else. Your day by day experience will be so helpful. Thanks for posting it for everyone:D

Top Bottom