Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Theory on Supplements

karog

A lot of over the counter pre workout supplements just contain caffeine and just about every
Powdered drink product you can buy at the vitamin shop t contain artificial sweeteners, fillers and other chemicals. I have a theory that a combination of this (crap in the product) can do some of the following:
Possibly make you a diabetic
Injure you kidneys
Injure you liver
Be absorbed in fat and when you start cutting down weight the chemicals that are built up get release and you feel like shit until you’re detoxed from it.
I understand there are a lot of internet searches you can do with contradicting results saying the sweeteners and fillers are not bad. I believe they are. What are you opinions on this? Would you be in favor of a law making companies show the amounts of all the products they have or to make things simpler just the artificial sweeteners and other fillers? A lot of chemicals and ingredients are really monitored to see if they cause cancer. But what about everything else? I just think they should say how many grams of sucralose they put in. I believe the numbers will be extremely high on a lot of products.

I'd tend to agree that a lot of OTC products are nothing but filler, added color, and artificial flavoring. I think that's why a lot of my favorite products have a minimal product list....personally, I've found that a lot of USPlabs products have few ingredients in their profile, the ingredients included being herbal-based. I know a lot of people hate on that line, in my opinion mainly because of the stimulant included in a few of their products, but they do the trick for me

Top Bottom