Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TheEmperor's DieselBolan/Beastdrol Mass Cycle!

Worked my ass off at the gym yesterday and today. Joined my two buddies who are helping me push and spot me to lift heavy. I am freakin tired and eating like a starved child! Taking in the supplements as promised I would with the Bolan, Betterbars, and BigBlast,etc. I do not feel anything right now and experience tells me I won't till next week and then gets stronger from there, thats for sure. Taking all supplements religiously as well as resting and hydrating. Just want to keep this going strong.
SouthernLord, I will give you my honest opinion later next week when I start to feel the Bolan :evil:, the weeks later, the Beast is coming onto play!:evil:
1500, Thanks and this was the only picture I had from a couple of days ago. Broke out with some nasty zits cause I had a lapse on Test from switching to a diffrent clinic. I hope I transform my body by the end of September!! :evil:

Worked my ass off at the gym yesterday and today. Joined my two buddies who are helping me push and spot me to lift heavy. I am freakin tired and eating like a starved child! Taking in the supplements as promised I would with the Bolan, Betterbars, and BigBlast,etc. I do not feel anything right now and experience tells me I won't till next week and then gets stronger from there, thats for sure. Taking all supplements religiously as well as resting and hydrating. Just want to keep this going strong.
SouthernLord, I will give you my honest opinion later next week when I start to feel the Bolan :evil:, the weeks later, the Beast is coming onto play!:evil:
1500, Thanks and this was the only picture I had from a couple of days ago. Broke out with some nasty zits cause I had a lapse on Test from switching to a diffrent clinic. I hope I transform my body by the end of September!! :evil:

Update bro?

Yeah, update plz bro. Am gonna start my diesel/kat cycle mid Sept. Want to see what youre looking like.

I apologize for no update guys, but will say this; I have really been getting thicker and have gotten in some positive gains already. I still have about 2 weeks or less to go with the Bolan, so it will be promising so far. Let me comeback sometime in the middle of next week to report my actual weight from where I started to the present. I have not been weighing myself just for the purpose of "shocking myself" in actually gaining weight and positive gains. I can promise you this right now, I feel stronger!

Ok, here is my weight as of today. I am at 168 lbs and still need 1 1/2 week of the Bolan. I'm excited for the positive gain and still climbing gentlemen. This is another picture of THE BEGINNING back in August 10th 2009, the start of my cycle. Ugly ass!!:D I'm hoping to show you all a big change in my body by the end of September!

Ok good and bad news.
I'm down right now because of severe sinutitis. Been down for a week, felt really weak and crap. Got antiobiotics and depomedrol that hurt like someone had kicked the shit out of my ass.
GOODNEWS,
I am up to 171 lbs. and maintained. I was really working hard at gym before the sickness hit me and will comeback in a couple of days of recovering. I am really impressed with the outcome so far. I am happy but not content to stay at 171. Wanting to get up to 180 lbs. by the time its all said and done. I got thicker with the Bolan and company. Resting right now and going to bring the Beast in a couple of weeks for the transformation.

Damn all you bastards keep getting sick during your cycles. Get well soon bro.

Damn all you bastards keep getting sick during your cycles. Get well soon bro.

Damn I will be pissed if this is a common side as M1T was very prone to. I got fucking 25 bottles of this shit and haven't even tried it yet :worried: Enough for 5 years, 5 super stacks and 5 shreader stacks :p Go hard or go home :heart: LOL

Top Bottom