Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TheEmperor's DieselBolan/Beastdrol Mass Cycle!

theemperor

Plat Hero
Platinum
I have been waiting for this moment to show you all Beauty and the Beast!

Goal: gain 15-20 lbs of muscle.

1.Test Cypionate 200mg/ml a week. That is my HRT dosage and have to stay there in order to not abuse the privlidge of getting Testosterone scripted:evil:
2.Weeks 1-4 : DIESELBOLAN 3caps/ED:evil:
3.Weeks 7-10 :BEASTDROL 3caps/ED:evil:
4.BetterProteinBars
5.BigBlast

Diet:
7am - BREAKFAST
10am - Fruit/BetterProteinBar
Noon - LUNCH/BetterProteinBar
3pm - BigBlast Shake
5pm - Workout/BigBlast
7pm - DINNER/BetterProteinBar
BEDTIME - BigBlast Shake

Height - 5'8"
Weight - 160 lbs
Body - 80% lean

I will be using proper liver care, plenty of water,rest,and will eat,eat,eat:RADAR. I want to show everyone here how NeedTo's products really work. I will use DIESELBOLAN to kickctart my cycle and giving me the gains in muscle mass and positive gains. I will rest the supplements for 2 weeks and then dive back into the 7th week with BEASTDROL. I will use it and expect a tremendous amount of strength and pack in some Hard packed muscle! Throughout the entire cycle, I will be putting down some BetterProteinBars:p for in between protein intake and positive calories. I also want to put some emphasis and credit to PF's BIGBLAST. I believe this could be , if not the BEST protein/PWO in the planet, pound for pound:supercool!I will do my very best to follow everything to the tee and expect great results. I will post a pic of myself shortly

Last edited:
Fuck yeah bro. I'm running Diesel/Beast starting in September. I'll be watching this one :evil:

Watch your lipids as well, these pills turn your hdl and ldl upside down. Great stuff and it works just be aware.

Watch your lipids as well, these pills turn your hdl and ldl upside down. Great stuff and it works just be aware.

MOLECULAR NUTRITION - LIPID STABIL

Shop around for the lipid stabil. Its the best product in it's class imo and I've seen it on wheycheap.com for $10 a few times.

Carlson Laboratories - Very Finest Fish Oil Lemon Flavor

I mega dose this. One tbsp a day equals 15g of fish oil. This will keep your lipids in good shape too not to mention all the other positive benefits of efas.

Here's a before pic:

ME-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad for the b4 pic bro. i wish more that do these logs would post pics. Logs are really irrelevant if we cant see the progress. Anyone could just write/say anthing about their gains. Pics are proof. good job bro.

Top Bottom