Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Wisdom of Socrates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, people that are uneducated come to the terms that oil and gas should not be brought out of the ground...i would like to see 90% of the people not owning a vehicle...give me a fucking break....also, another uneducated fact that people don't realize is that the oil companies have HUGE charitable and environmental projects plans in place. Most oil companies are very serious with environmental concerns. Of course there is going to be damage done to the environment, but at least they are trying to minimize it, lets face it, they won't stop drilling till there is no oil left. I'm just waiting for one more boom then i'm out.

Yeah here in New York they can't frac cause of all the tree huggers and we're sitting on a huge gas reserve that would bring millions to local economy and get NY out debt but no we can't even do that it's bull shit

Yeah here in New York they can't frac cause of all the tree huggers and we're sitting on a huge gas reserve that would bring millions to local economy and get NY out debt but no we can't even do that it's bull shit

its fucking pathetic man, half of them dont even know what a Frac is

They don't know anything about the process they just think you pump dangerous chemicals into the ground and pollute everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom